Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. Elliott shot poorly and Russell played good enough to win.
  2. By my count Ferguson had 8 rebs. Chris Knipp had 11 points. Ferguson and Knipp both had 4 asst. Thought the whole team passed the ball well and moved it to the open man for easy baskets. Maynard came off the bench with 3 asst and 1 steal.:thumb: :thumb:
  3. I say Jonathan Sloas:thumb: :thumb:
  4. WOW Morgan has lost to Lewis and Fleming.:sssh:
  5. This will be the 3rd matchup between these 2 teams both of those were played at Raceland. I like Elliott at home by 10:thumb: :thumb:
  6. What is more important Summer or High School?
  7. They are almost done with the Box Seats. :D You and Dicky will fit right in those seats.
  8. GIAT are you going to be at the game?
  9. Last night might be the Exception not the Rule:thumb:
  10. Good win for the Lady Lions Shae Ferguson had 23 and Kelsey Ferguson had 15:thumb: :thumb: Sounds like there is some talented Fergusons in Elliott Co.
  11. Just like a WV team playing in KY or 16th region team going to 15th region.:thumb: It happens in every sport.:sssh:
  12. This will be Ashland's first road game in a while. I will be at this game because there is NO WAY I will listen to Dicky on the radio. Will Ashland bring the infamous student section to Sandy Hook? I like Elliott by 4.:thumb:
  13. Name one 6-8 Power Forward in KY?
  14. IMO no one around including paintsville can hold a light to Elliott
  15. Do they have any D 1 Players? If so I will give them some credit. She should have been the best player on the Floor and she wasnt.
  16. I think IF Ferguson plays he will be about 80% I like Elliott by 6:ylsuper: :ylsuper:
  17. Big time players step up in big games and she didnt. Nothing more nothing less.:thumb:
  18. If he doesnt play wonder who would replace him in the Lineup? :rolleyes:
  19. What happened to Whitney Seals? I heard she was going to play Division 1. If she cant compete against Somerset how will she compete vs D 1 players?
  20. IMO It will be a couple of weeks.:cry: :cry: Ashland comes to Sandy Hook next week so you guys will be lucky.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.