Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

sportsfan1977

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by sportsfan1977

  1. Which one? #1,#2,#3,#4,#5,#21,#30,#32,#44,
  2. I think that is there Gameplan.
  3. Mass 3 Ohio 2 This was only the first game.:banana: :banana:
  4. Did anybody see the first game? Mass up 3-2 winning run at the plate and the CF robs a HR.:thumb:
  5. They have 7-8 players that could start for them and they all play team ball. In the games that I have seen them play from time to time they all take BAD shots.:thumb:
  6. IMO This is the most talented TEAM Elliott has ever put on the floor from top to bottom. Ferguson and the Faulkner's do there share of Rebounding. I would say there is not much difference in there per game rebounding stats. They all 3 are very good rebounders for there size. They all 3 run out from time to time to get easy buckets.:thumb: :thumb:
  7. I think he gets alot of help by other players on the team. They all have heart and that makes up for there lack of Size.:thumb:
  8. I think West Carter plays Morgan Co. Saturday Night at 8:30:thumb:
  9. This team will be fine with what they got. :ylsuper:
  10. If KY wins today they will play for the Title on Saturday.:banana:
  11. If this Team keeps playing hard and playing together the sky is the Limit. I hope to get to watch them alot this year.
  12. I heard they will have about 30 players after school starts.
  13. That is pretty cool. Who is singing the song?
  14. I think Ferguson will play at the next level and could very well be a Combo Guard that can take his man down low and post up or shoot the 3 right in his eye.
  15. Hopefully he will stick around in West Liberty for awhile. I know they have some good boosters for the team that is lead by Donnie McKenzie.
  16. Congrats to Ferg on a Great season. The 16th was well represented this year.
  17. I like the Lions by 10 I look for Ferguson and Ethan to have big games vs Shelby Valley
  18. I can't wait until Thursday to see the Lions take the floor at Rupp Arena. The Lions will be the crowd favorite when they step on the floor.
  19. i woud take Ferguson from Ellliott Co. with Ethan Faulkner right behind him. Walls from Scott Co. Stepp from JBS Knowles from Clark
  20. That is great news about Vanhoose. Good Luck to him at Evansville
  21. congrats to all of the Lions on here 1st trip to the State Tourney. I heard a awesome saying at the game last night COWBOY UP BECAUSE WE ARE GOING TO RUPP
  22. Elliott will have to play the same defense they have played the last 2 games to win. Ferguson will have a good game Monday Night IMO. They will need to box out and rebound vs the Bigger Tomcats. I like Elliott to win this game by 6.
  23. Congrats to the Lions on a great defensive effort. Ferguson was a beast on defense. Hopefully he can get well before Monday and can bring his A game on offense.
  24. Congrats to the lions! This was a great game to watch. Elliott is a fun team to watch a very talented group of young men. Hope to see them do well in Morehead.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.