Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

EKC Grid

Featured Replies

Can anyone tell me the match ups and times for the EKC Grid this Saturday?

Raceland will be palying West Carter I believe and I am not sure on the other matchups.

I think West Carter plays Morgan Co. Saturday Night at 8:30:thumb:

Can anyone tell me the match ups and times for the EKC Grid this Saturday?

:thumb: It is good to see you back just in time for kickoff.:thumb:

Raceland vs. Lewis County @ West Carter 7pm.

West Carter vs. Morgan County @ West Carter.. (not sure of start time)

Bath County vs. East Carter... I think this is played at Fleming Co.

 

There is a list of the scrimmages at the top of the forum that shows scrimmage dates for all teams. Some of the times are not present as some were TBA.

I think West Carter plays Morgan Co. Saturday Night at 8:30:thumb:

I stand corrected, thanks sf77. :thumb:

Several people have asked about the EKC Grid, so here is the schedule for the Grid:

 

Friday August 17 @ Fleming Co.

East Carter/Bath Co 6:30pm

Nicholas Co/Fleming Co 8:00pm

 

Saturday August 18 @ West Carter

Fairview/Rowan Co 5:30pm

Raceland/Lewis Co 7:00pm

Morgan Co/West Carter 8:30pm

Does anyoe know if any of the EKC grid games will have any radio coverage?

^ Thanks and welcome to BGP fitf. :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.