Everything posted by Aries
-
2008 Raceland
I heard that the same QB was bound for the Tomcats.
-
Mason/West Carter Predictions
Looks like you know stats and the weather!!! VERY IMPRESSIVE! We both may be looking for other games to go see in round 2 though.
-
Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview
I most definitely want the RAMS to win, but it is very difficult to beat a good team twice. Look at the Raceland/LCA matchups last year for example. One positive is that we are at home again where the orange cloud will more than likely roll in. I cant possibly take just one more week of football in Raceland so something will have to give!
-
Best RB at your school ever.
I would add Tater McKenzie to that list as well!
-
Best RB at your school ever.
I would definitely add JB Newman to that list.
-
Raceland/Fairview predictions
Does any one know if Carver and Denton will be dressing for the Rams?
-
Raceland/Ashland Predictions
Boy am I glad Football is here!!!!! I will always take the Rams in any game they play and proudly eat my serving of crow if they lose.
-
EKC Grid
Can anyone tell me the match ups and times for the EKC Grid this Saturday?
-
Make-up your High School's greatest football team ever?
Looks like the Rams took over the thread!
-
Make-up your High School's greatest football team ever?
Here are some of my favorites from Raceland JB Newman James Boggs Matt Bostick JT Forest Gary Fannin Terry Howell Brian McCloud Del Hammonds Jonathon Kearns Mike Daniels
-
2007 Raceland Schedule?
9 months away and already predicting scores! I love it!!!! :ylsuper:
-
Raceland's 07' schedule
Not sure, but I dont think Bath Co. will be on the schedule
-
NCC vs Somerset
I agree. You cannot compare scores. It always gets you in trouble. Example: Raceland over Ashland, Ashland over Belfry, Belfry over NCC = NCC 46 Raceland 27
-
Newport Central Catholic at Raceland (II)
The name of the book is "The Convertible : The 353 defense"
-
Newport Central Catholic at Raceland (II)
Rams 17 Breds 14 I dont think a whole lot of points are going to be put on the board in this one. Score could be even lower!
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
Boy I guess I really got off of the subject of the thread! Rams 35 Greyhounds 14 by the way, this is just an opinion not a debate.
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
I am not only saying Raceland, but all of the area's high school sports programs. We have a bunch of talented young men and women who need to get recognized for their acheivements on and off the the playing field. It seems to me that most of the articles these days in the ADI are from the AP wire.
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
It is a shame that a paper from another state gives us more attention than the ADI.
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
JC was not in the poll.???? 2 Russell 7 Ashland 9 Ironton
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
This just in! Rams ranked #1 in final Herald Dispatch Tri State Poll Congratulations (even though I dont think it means much)!!!
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
No, why?
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
By the size and speed of the Paris players, I would hesitate to put some younger players in as well.
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
Fannin may step on the sidelines, but Parker will probably fall on the sidelines. His coordintation (ref: Fairview game) and singing skills are both suspect. But as I said previously, he has been wathcin that show and his dance skills are coming around.
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
Coach Fannin is wanting to watch Grey's Anatomy though. Cant believe these to guys are worried about TV shows with what is at stake!!!?
-
Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions
Just talked to Coach Parker and he is adament about Emmit winning Dancin with the Stars!!!? What is with that guy?