Raceland's 07' schedule

oldrambler

Does anyone know the schedule for next years Rams? I know that they have added Russell and I think that Ashland remains on th schedule also. If so, this would make for a pretty tough schedule..............Raceland is used to playing the tougher O.O.D. teams though.

I heard from a good source that the Rams are goin to add Paintsville back to the schedule in 2007....also West Carter will be on there and they are going to still play East Carter as well.

Do you know who Paintsville will be replacing on the schedule and where that one would be played?

Do you know who Paintsville will be replacing on the schedule and where that one would be played?

I think the Rams drop Berea from the schedule but adding Russell, Paintsville and West Carter would involve dropping other teams as well. Last years schedule was......

Ashland

Rowan County

East Carter

Greenup County

Lexington Christian

Berea

Bath County

Nicholas County

Fairview

Paris

I think the Rams drop Berea from the schedule but adding Russell, Paintsville and West Carter would involve dropping other teams as well. Last years schedule was......

Ashland

Rowan County

East Carter

Greenup County

Lexington Christian

Berea

Bath County

Nicholas County

Fairview

Paris

Thats what I was thinking, Russell,West and Paintsville would all be new to the schedule for next season -- We are dropping Berea so that frees up one week and leaves two more spots to be opened. I don't think that we would be dropping GCHS, and if we are keeping East on the slate that would leave Rowan possibly to be dropped and the rest are district teams which will remain. This still doesn't add up :confused: unless the Ashland game is off and I think they are still on the schedule. Now I am more confused than ever.:lol:

Not sure, but I dont think Bath Co. will be on the schedule

Then that would make us not playing Bath & Berea. We would be adding Russell & West Carter. Where would adding Paintsville (as mentioned earlier) fit into the schedule? Is Rowan County still in the mix?

Then that would make us not playing Bath & Berea. We would be adding Russell & West Carter. Where would adding Paintsville (as mentioned earlier) fit into the schedule? Is Rowan County still in the mix?

I woud think that Rowan wouod still be in bc of the EKC football conference that was reported that Raceland would be a part of this coming season. Not sure though.