Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview

Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview 78 members have voted

  1. 1. Round 1: Raceland Vs. Fairview

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Both teams coming off tough losses.

 

Can we all agree that whoever wins this one, is going to be fed to LCA?

  • Replies 101
  • Views 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to disagree, whoever wins this game will have a chance to beat LCA. Last year everyone thought Raceland would lose to LCA and it didn't happen because of turnovers. LCA has to cut down on turnovers and play decent defense for them to beat either team.

I will go with Raceland.

Both teams coming off tough losses.

 

Can we all agree that whoever wins this one, is going to be fed to LCA?

You are entitled to your opnion but I have to disagree with you. While LCA is a good football team (as are the other schools in the playoffs), it is anyones game to win at this point. The games are played on the field and getting a win is not a guarantee. The only thing I can guarantee you is that the team that travels to Lexington will show up with the attitude they can win and will do everything possible to make it happen.

Both teams coming off tough losses.

 

Can we all agree that whoever wins this one, is going to be fed to LCA?

 

I would certainly hope that whoever wins this game does not go into Lexington with this feeling. If so then they are beaten before they leave their school.

I would think that be it Raceland or Fairview that they would go in prepared and ready to play and would believe that they can win.

L.C.A. has fine, talented and well coached football team, that is a fact and they would be favored but imo they are not "unbeatable".

Both teams coming off tough losses.

 

Can we all agree that whoever wins this one, is going to be fed to LCA?

 

I will have to go with the consensus. I think LCA will be favored over Raceland or Fairview, but LCA is beatable. LCA is a very good team with quality players and a quality coaching staff, but Raceland or Fairview, full strength, could legitimately beat them. Either way I think the second round will hold to be an interesting match up.

 

Now, for Raceland and Fairview: I think this game will be a slobbernocker. I look for this game to be physical and an in your face kind of game. Who ever comes out and hit harder will win this game.

I will go with Raceland.

Welcome to BGP RamMom. :thumb:

 

As for this game, I don't make any prediction on Raceland games but I will say that the Rams have a lot of work to do this week after the poor showing last Friday. The Rams did not come out to play, were flat witH no emotion and it stayed that way. West was ready and just wanted it more. JMO.

Should the Rams come out like that in this game a person can forget a close game bc Fairview will hand ours back to us.

Having said all of that I look for the fine coaching staff at Raceland to have the Ramblers ready to play this week. IMO people will see a completely different Raceland team out there for this Home Playoff Game vs. an Arch Rival. Raceland had better be ready to play or basketball season will be starting early and I for one am not ready fo Raceland basketball just yet ;).

 

GO RAMS AND THE "ORANGE CRUSH"!!!

:flame::flame:

Both teams coming off tough losses.

 

Can we all agree that whoever wins this one, is going to be fed to LCA?

I will disagree, but will will not worry about giving my LCA analysis until the Rams get by a good Fairview team. Have to take'm one at a time. Can't worry about anything other than preparing for the Eagles.

I will go with Raceland.

Welcome to BGP RamMom, always nice to have another Ram fan.

Welcome to BGP RamMom. :thumb:

 

As for this game, I don't make any prediction on Raceland games but I will say that the Rams have a lot of work to do this week after the poor showing last Friday. The Rams did not come out to play, were flat witH no emotion and it stayed that way. West was ready and just wanted it more. JMO.

Should the Rams come out like that in this game a person can forget a close game bc Fairview will hand ours back to us.

Having said all of that I look for the fine coaching staff at Raceland to have the Ramblers ready to play this week. IMO people will see a completely different Raceland team out there for this Home Playoff Game vs. an Arch Rival. Raceland had better be ready to play or basketball season will be starting early and I for one am not ready fo Raceland basketball just yet ;).

I can agree with you oldrambler. Raceland had better show up for this game. It is at Ram Stadium, so they should know how to get there. If the Raceland team that played West Carter shows up, then the season is over. Raceland had better come out ready to play, and show some emotion. Someone is going have to step up and be the leader of this team.

 

As for basketball, I hope there is no one in Raceland looking that far a head, and if there is they need to move up the road, or back down the road, which ever.

  • Author

This game could go either way...Raceland seems to have alittle bit of an attitude problem and knowing some of the players on that team im not surprised. I hope for all of ramland that the Rambler staff can get that fixed in a hurry and get Raceland into top level for The View

Thanks for the welcome. And I have to say I agree with OR, Ram, and TCA . After watching the West Carter game our rams need to get focused and stay ready. Consistency. I know the coaches gave the boys a what for after Friday Nite. Just maybe the attitude adjustment needed. I believe we will see the new/improved and fired up RAMS vs Eagles...

I will disagree, but will will not worry about giving my LCA analysis until the Rams get by a good Fairview team. Have to take'm one at a time. Can't worry about anything other than preparing for the Eagles.

 

:thumb:

 

As for basketball, I hope there is no one in Raceland looking that far a head, and if there is they need to move up the road, or back down the road, which ever.

 

I couldn't agree more Ram :ylsuper::ylsuper:.

I will be ready for basketball season When The Football Season Is Over and Not Untill, it is still Football Season in RamLand! I may have something more to say about that later but not now, the Rams need all players to get focused on Fairview and the 1st round playoff game Friday Night!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.