Paris @ Raceland (GAME 2) Predictions

MVP_007

Raceland beat Paris 40-8 on friday. RHS rolled to a 34-0 half time lead but then seemed to let up a little in the second half. The rams defense dominated the game. Perhaps the wet field conditions might have slowed the Air Raid a little bit but they still managed 40 pts.. I look for RHS to send a message on friday. Rams cannot look ahead to a rematch with LCA though, they have to focus on Paris this week.

Raceland-46

Paris-6

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First of all congrats to the Ramblers on a fine 9-1 season. This Raceland Team has scored 398pts. this season for a 39.8 p.p.g. avg. / the defense has alolowed only 81pts. this season for an 8.1 p.p.g. avg.:dancingpa Now...............What does all of this mean now? Absolutely Nothing! Our (Rams) record is now 0-0 and it is playoff time. Raceland players have to go out and focus like they have all year, cut down on the mental mistakes and missed assignments and play each play like it was your last. Everyone is now even going into the playoffs and anyone can win. Who wants it more? Imo this Raceland team can do some big things this year but it is going to take total concentration, execution and playing with desire to win. Everyone in the playoffs are deserving or they wouldn't be here. GO RAMBLERS!!!!:flame:

Way to go Rams!!!!!!!!!!! Excellent game. I think we can probably expect the same outcome next Friday too. But always gotta keep the head on straight one game at a time. If they end up coming to Lexington to play LCA I will be there and ready to cheer. Defense is the key to championships, and it looks like the Rams D is nothing less than AWESOME. Keep up the GREAT effort and see you in Lex.

I heard that Brett Denton may just have a sprain knee they may do an MRI later this week He was clip;ped Thats rough I hope it was an accident There was a lot of trash talking going on Which is normal some but you wonder We need Brett back for the playoffs

I heard that Brett Denton may just have a sprain knee they may do an MRI later this week He was clip;ped Thats rough I hope it was an accident There was a lot of trash talking going on Which is normal some but you wonder We need Brett back for the playoffs

I just wonder if Paris will try a new offensive scheme again this week. :sssh: Way to go Rams. Don't break out the LCA game film yet. Take care of business first.

Sage advice; take care of business this week FIRST!

I didn't hear anything on Denton, prayers go out for him also. Keep us updated on him. By the way, welcome to BGP the beast!