Everything posted by nkysportslegend
-
Holmes 68 Highlands 47
I knew Holmes had a good team but never would I have expected them to blow out Highlands.
-
Simon Kenton/Shelby County predictions
He made it through the last two football seasons without getting injured.:thumb:
-
Simon Kenton/Shelby County predictions
Hurt his ankle in practice this week, could be out for a few weeks.
-
Simon Kenton/Shelby County predictions
Ponzer being out for SK will hurt them. I haven't seen Shelby yet this year but if they are athletic like usual they could cause some problems with their defense.
-
Three Seconds
I know, it isn't like the 5 second call where it starts over if you begin dribbling and again when you stop.
-
Simon Kenton 65 Ryle 45
That was you at half-time right? Thought it was a great idea, and was real pleased with the choice from the SK fans. Really made that kids night, even though he wasn't happy with the results he had fun out there.
-
Simon Kenton 65 Ryle 45
Moss is going to be the real thing. I think she had around 10 at the half and not sure what she ended up with but she is one heck of an athlete. This was the best I've seen SK play in a while. Farris missed most of the game due to fouls the rest picked up the slack. I think Tolliver scored somewhere in the upper 20's, the majority of them coming close to the rim.
-
*Williamstown @ Walton Verona Predictions*
Seriously?:scared: Walton by 23.
-
Three Seconds
But when receiving the ball, if the player is clearly working to get off a shot then they are allowed in the lane.
-
Holy Cross 51 Walton Verona 44
That is a pretty bold statement.
-
Holy Cross at Beechwood Predictions.
I think HC avenges the loss from earlier in the year. Sorrell will be all over the place and lead the Indians to an 8 point victory.
-
Most wins in NKY
I'd say it is the most ever because the only way to beat that would be go undefeated until the state final and since SK is the only state champion and they didn't go undefeated I can't imagine a better record.
-
Comments about the block/charge
It doesn't really fit your scenario, but isn't it supposed to be a technical if the defender fakes a charge? For example, the same situation as this however the offensive player doesn't go down and they do not feel that there was enough contact to warrant a foul, is this not faking the charge? I think it is all the officials point of view. If they feel the player was set they call a charge, if not its a block. No matter what the call or foul is there will be fans who disagree, so they just call what they feel was the right call.
-
Cov. Cath/Scott Predictions
Where is this game?
-
Last time a 9th Region District Final Loser won the Region?
Those St. Henry/SK games were great. I remember thinking there was no way St. Henry could beat them 3 times in one year and yet they did. The ninth was pretty strong that year too (Doleman and Neltner were seniors).
-
Dixie 52 Holy Cross 49 Overtime
It's a shame too, he is such an incredible player that it would be fun to watch him have some help.
-
Holmes @ Dixie
Holmes wins, and big Luke gets dunked on, just have a feeling.
-
Sweet 16 Draw
Those are mighty big words, awfully early as well. I think they will too.
-
Sweet 16 Draw
:lol: I understand where you are coming from but I have to somewhat agree with the original post. I won't say that anyone else is one and done, but Holmes definitely has a better chance at advancing to the semi's IMO. Anything can happen in a tournament, and believe it or not the best team doesn't always win. But I did like your post.:thumb:
-
Sweet 16 Draw
What is the rest of the bracket?
-
Walton Verona 72 Simon Kenton 69
Not really, they won't play again unless it is in the district finals in which case they both still advance to the region, but yes I'm sure his father was happy.
-
Holy Cross vs. Walton Verona
Heard that as well, but it might be played Feb. 19 now.
-
Holy Cross vs. Walton Verona
I know it isn't on the khsaa but I heard these teams will be playing tomorrow night. Can anyone confirm that? If they do play, who wins and why?
-
Holmes Bulldogs 27-1 ???
Unless there is a meaning I'm not getting, that could be the most random post I've ever seen on here.
-
Walton-Verona Vs. Simon Kenton Predictions
Agree, but the funny thing is they both have about the same shot at winning region. As up and down this season has been in the 8th, if SK strings a few good games in a row together they could possibly come out in the boys. The girls are one of the favorites but they have struggled in the big games the last few years so it wouldn't be a shocker to see them get knocked out early or a bad loss later.