Everything posted by nkysportslegend
-
Arrez Henderson from Covington Holmes
There are other scholarships and forms of financial aid that he would be able to receive.
-
Arrez Henderson from Covington Holmes
Really? I mean, I understand it probably upsets you seeing as how you kept saying that he couldn't go D1 and now he is being offered to walk-on at UK, which is still going D1, but woopty-freakin-doo? Come on, surely you understand that it is a huge deal.
-
Arrez Henderson from Covington Holmes
That's not a walk-on scholarship. That would be available to him even if he decides to go to UK as just a student and not play basketball. But that is good that his tuition would not be based on basketball.
-
Arrez Henderson from Covington Holmes
So what is the difference between that and a full ride? I've never heard of a walk-on scholarship.
-
Arrez Henderson
Not sure that I understand?:confused::sleep:
-
Arrez Henderson
Now you have me curious if you are hearing what I am hearing? If so then I agree there will be some surprised. If you don't want to say anything in public shoot me a pm.
-
Best Teams not to win Sweet 16?
That could be true.
-
Best Teams not to win Sweet 16?
Holmes, down by 1 shoots a shot at the horn which is blocked by a Shelby County players whose arm just happened to be straight up throught the rim. The most obvious goaltending ever, but it wasn't called.
-
Best Teams not to win Sweet 16?
They shouldn't be in this debate, its about teams that didn't win, not teams that were robbed in the greatest injustice in Sweet 16 history. But I guess since the refs missed that one they would be a pretty good choice.
-
Holmes/LexCath Updates
They confused me at the end when they said that's not how we play or something along those lines.
-
Holmes/LexCath Updates
Have all the announcers of Holmes' games been from the other team?
-
Holmes/LexCath Updates
What time?
-
D1 Players in KY
Well actually you did say presently by saying he was the best player in NKY this season.:confused: Oh, by the way I like the little phrase at the end of this post.
-
D1 Players in KY
Yes, and Bryan isn't the player that Romes is. I thought Romes could have been successful at a higher level but I'm sure he is happy with where he is. I guess I'm just confused at how bringing those players up supports your theory that Bryan is the best player in NKY and a DI talent?
-
D1 Players in KY
Even so, where is Romes? At a DIII school. Bryan has no chance at going DI.
-
Arrez Henderson
Isn't there some type of rule about posting false information?:sleep:
-
Arrez Henderson
I can't tell if you are being overly sarcastic or what?:confused:
-
New Coach at Walton-Verona
I agree, and like I said they are just rumors at this point. I would like to see him stay as well though.:thumb:
-
New Coach at Walton-Verona
:thumb:I'm almost positive that the reason he isn't in coaching is because of the fact that he is in the administration, they don't allow both at Walton. On the other hand I have heard several rumors surrounding him saying he may be heading to a different school to get back into coaching.:sssh: That is if we are talking about the same person.
-
Holmes 64 Cov Cath 50
Funny you should mention that, a few guys sitting behind me obviously hadn't been to a high school game in quite some time because in the 4th when Holmes was taking their time getting into an offense one of them said they better hurry or they aren't going to beat the shot clock. The other replied with I can't find the clock so I don't think they have it in high school.
-
Arrez Henderson
As far as the comparisons to Ramel, coming out of HS I would give the advantage to Bradley in ball handling, quickness, shooting. I would give Arrez the advantage in strength, jumping, defense, and finishing strong inside.
-
Arrez Henderson
I know for a fact that L-Tech has contacted him, just because it isn't on here or you don't hear about it in the news doesn't mean it didn't happen. Not sure what type of offers or anything but he does a few offers from D1 and D2 schools.
-
Franklin-Simpson 54 Simon Kenton 40
They did, but surprisingly I'd say SK brought more students than FS. As for adults I'm not sure who had more. Congrats FS on the win. For some reason the name of the freshman is escaping me right now but she has a very bright future.
-
Cov. Holmes vs. Cov. Cath
I think Holmes' athleticism and intensity on defense will prevail.
-
2008 Girls Sweet 16 Tournament Contest
First Round Winners 1 DuPont Manual 1 Breathitt County 1 Butler 1 Rockcastle 1 Conner 1 Elizabethtown 1 Simon Kenton 1 Montgomery County Second Round Winners 2 DuPont Manual 2 Butler 2 Elizabethtown 2 Montgomery County Championship Game 3 DuPont Manual 3 Elizabethtown State Champions 5 Elizabethtown Tiebreaker 135