Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. The 3-5 plays more like a 4-4 or even a 5-3 with the way they walk players up and are contantly blitzing. Not saying that Boone won't be able to run on it but just pointing that out.
  2. That is pretty much what I came up with as well. :thumb:
  3. Just a little what if, what if SK wins this and then loses to Campbell County? That would mean that they're out right? I'm not saying that this scenario is what I think will happen but I was just trying to figure out ways they can get in and ways they will be out.
  4. 7 Boone County 5 Beechwood 3 Carroll County 2 Bellevue 1 Holy Cross Beechwood
  5. I believe it was something along the lines of he needed to take the ACT again for whatever reason and his score didn't come back near the same as it did the time before. I also am quite certain that he intends to transfer, although I thought it was after 2 years.
  6. 7 Conner 5 Lloyd 3 Ludlow 2 Mason County 1 Scott Lloyd
  7. Based on history, I don't think that would have been a shocker to anyone.
  8. He does go both ways, but even despite that you will see him tap out far more than expected. He is still the real deal talent wise just needs to stay on the field some more.
  9. Miles Simpson of Simon Kenton had 5 touchdowns and around 160 yards on just 7 carries in about a quarter's work.
  10. The only reason I could see it as being a possibility is that with SK's lack of a passing game, Ryle will be able to just load it up and key on the run on every play. Even with this it won't be an easy task to get done.
  11. 7 Highlands 5 Campbell County 3 Ryle 2 Lloyd 1 Holmes Highlands
  12. 7 Cov Cath 5 Boone 3 Ryle 2 Ludlow 1 Carroll Cov Cath
  13. That move wouldn't do anything imo. Lawrence will get his chance next year, but he is not the QB this year and he won't be unless there is an injury.
  14. He also had a screen that went a long way. Simpson had over 200 all purpose yards so it's hard to say they held him to anything. It seemed as though he was either hurt or sick though, he would run the ball and come out and go to a knee or sit on the bench where he seemed to be having trouble breathing. He had a monster game, but he just kept taking himself out that it had me curious as to what was wrong with him As for the player that got ejected, that was an embarassment to the program and he got what he deserved. SK had the ball with just a few minutes to go and running the ball to run out the clock, but fumbled. Conner deserved the win, and if they would have played like they did the last 2 minutes the whole game they could have put up some serious points. With West and #1 and #86 they could have thrown deep all night on the SK secondary. To answer a question posted earlier, SK is a combination of inconsistent and it is a very down year for Dixie.
  15. One of the current headlines on yahoo.com is about best high school teams and the picture features fans from Trinity at a T vs. X game from 2006. Just thought I would let you all know.
  16. I don't know a lot about the majority of teh schools on either team's schedule but WV might have a chance to get the win against Cooper.
  17. I don't know what WV's or BB's schedules look like but I'd say this is both schools best remaining chance at getting a W.
  18. I saw him play as a sophmore, which is what I figured based on your post, and I know there was obviously improvement as well as experience. I still stand by my prediction of him not being top qb this year, but possibly next. Thats not a knock I just think there are a few ahead at this point. Anyways, I hope to see him play this week. I knew they were young last year but I didn't realize that there were 12. How many seniors do they have this year?
  19. Was he the starter last year? I just figured by your post he was, and I also realized that I put I haven't seen him play yet this year.
  20. What grade is he in? I don't think he will be considered the best this year but then again I haven't seen him play yet. He may have a chance next year though if he isn't a senior.
  21. I think the Pioneers will win this one. I don't think he repeats last weeks performance but Simpson will have a good game running the ball. T.J. and Bustle also might have decent numbers on the ground, just depends on how they split up the carries.
  22. Plus this is the first year that the NCAA has adopted this and everything usually takes a little more time to move down to the HS level.
  23. 7 NCC 5 SK 3 Bellevue 2 Boone County 1 Bishop Brossart NCC
  24. Miles Simpson of Simon Kenton had 24 carries for 345 yards setting a school record. He also scored all 4 of the Pioneers touchdowns. He had 2 td's of 80 yards and 1 td of 75 yards.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.