Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

nkysportslegend

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by nkysportslegend

  1. SK wins, but more due to the upper classmen than the Sophomore class.
  2. Boyle County Lex Cath Pulaski County Newport Central Catholic Breathitt County
  3. Well Scott doesn't play SK so that game won't be on the schedule.
  4. I think SK will take this one by a few TD's, 35-14.
  5. Sounds like your trying to spread the word, but I do agree that he is an excellent player. I think his problem is that he needs to stay up and not let a bad play or two get him down. He has all the potential in the world, he just needs to mature and learn to stay positive and how to use that potential.
  6. They are set at the RB position, the only way I could see them getting Lawrence touches is to either put him at WR or at QB with Bustle moving to WR. I can't imagine either of them playing RB over T.J. and Miles unless it is for some sort of trick play (HB pass or something) or they decide to move T.J./Miles to WR. I wouldn't be surprised to see Jordan Wilson on the line within the next week or two.
  7. 7. Colerain 5. Holmes 3. Carrol County 2. SK 1. NCC Colerain
  8. How long is Schadler out for the Pioneers? Also, who got the majority of the carries for SK?
  9. I don't see how they could put one up there without moving the bleachers. They don't have enough room for it. I did hear that they would have something down so that the team has a place to practice but don't count on any events being held there until they put one down the hill.
  10. I'm pretty sure that this phase will not include a regulation size track. I do know that the last I heard is that in a few years when they do move the soccer field they will also put in a full size track. (Basically just reiterating what D-Series said.)
  11. He was the only one that I can think of that hurt his leg but he did it early in the season. I think they are probably the favorites but I would not be at all surprised to see another team step up and take the district this year.
  12. Unless I'm mistaken isn't Bowlin a year ahead of Sullivan?
  13. It will be a great facility by the time they finish all the plans for the whole campus. I don't know if it will be done in 5 years but you are right about it looking like a small college.
  14. I can't think of who he is talking about either. I know that if he is going to be a soph. Then he didn't see any varsity minutes at SK last year.
  15. He shouldn't, but I still think saying that the talent level has gone down since a kid left is not bashing him. They seemed more to be happy that he is gone because Scott is not as good if anything.
  16. I don't think you can say it was bashing Nate seeing as how it said the talent level has gone down since he left? Possibly bashing Scott though because of the dancing banana after saying that they haven't been as good.
  17. This is true, but I was just saying that last years team was not as good as the team from the previous season. They do have potential to be better these next couple years.
  18. I didn't think they made it to the finals this past year.
  19. They still aren't done with the turf though, the endzones are supposed to be painted but they don't yet and I couldn't tell if the center had the SK in it or not yet.
  20. The turf is down but I don't know how much longer until the entire field is done.
  21. I don't think Sharp is playing anywhere, but I'll agree that since he graduated the talent level has gone down, regional finals or not. This past years team didn't have near the talent level of the year before.
  22. He is a pretty tall kid and still growing?
  23. I think the scoring load will fall on the shoulders of Barnes and Sorrell. Lanham showed a lot of upside before his injury last year, if he improves like he did the previous year he could be a big help.
  24. :thumb: 75-0 in football is like 15-0 in baseball. 58 runs is just ridiculous. I hope this doesn't happen but this is the kind of loss that could completely end a program. Absolutely avoidable by AC yet the coaches still allowed it to happen.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.