Simon Kenton 2008/2009

The lost a bunch of Srs, it could be a rebuilding year in Independence. Schneider and Sorrell received some playing time throughout this season, Lanham should return from his knee injury to play in the post.

The lost a bunch of Srs, it could be a rebuilding year in Independence. Schneider and Sorrell received some playing time throughout this season, Lanham should return from his knee injury to play in the post.

Also, don't forget about Barnes who I feel is probably their best player next year.

Barnes should be a big contributor for the Pioneers and will be relied on heavily to carry much of the scoring load. I really like the Sorrell kid though. He may turn some heads this year.

Tough to live up to your brothers legacy, but I don't think Sorrell will have a bad season, just nothing to brag about.

Tough to live up to your brothers legacy, but I don't think Sorrell will have a bad season, just nothing to brag about.

I don't expect him to have the same success as Corey but he also has more of a supporting cast which is why I said he may turn some heads.

• 3 weeks later...