Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What does Simon Kenton need to do to improve in 2008/2009? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

The lost a bunch of Srs, it could be a rebuilding year in Independence. Schneider and Sorrell received some playing time throughout this season, Lanham should return from his knee injury to play in the post.

The lost a bunch of Srs, it could be a rebuilding year in Independence. Schneider and Sorrell received some playing time throughout this season, Lanham should return from his knee injury to play in the post.

 

Also, don't forget about Barnes who I feel is probably their best player next year.

That's good news, I thought he had graduated.

I think the scoring load will fall on the shoulders of Barnes and Sorrell. Lanham showed a lot of upside before his injury last year, if he improves like he did the previous year he could be a big help.

Barnes should be a big contributor for the Pioneers and will be relied on heavily to carry much of the scoring load. I really like the Sorrell kid though. He may turn some heads this year.

Run and gun, run and gun.. I don't think they have much size at all.

Barnes should be a big contributor for the Pioneers and will be relied on heavily to carry much of the scoring load. I really like the Sorrell kid though. He may turn some heads this year.

 

Tough to live up to your brothers legacy, but I don't think Sorrell will have a bad season, just nothing to brag about.

Tough to live up to your brothers legacy, but I don't think Sorrell will have a bad season, just nothing to brag about.

 

I don't expect him to have the same success as Corey but he also has more of a supporting cast which is why I said he may turn some heads.

I liked what I saw from Sorrell, I don't expect him to have gaudy numbers but he seems to be a heady player, with a nice jumper.

Sorrell could be a decent player if he stays down here on earth. He has a nice jumper but not the size to get it off one on one with a bigger player.

Sorrell could be a decent player if he stays down here on earth. He has a nice jumper but not the size to get it off one on one with a bigger player.

 

He is a pretty tall kid and still growing?

He is a pretty tall kid and still growing?

 

I saw him about two months ago and I would say he is no bigger than 5'10 140.

55 Darien Lanham 6'4 185 and 45 Keifer Mulberry 6'4 205 should be enough to help them down low.

What about the Hill kid? I think he will be a soph. Will he be a factor?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.