Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Simon Kenton 2008/2009

Featured Replies

What about the Hill kid? I think he will be a soph. Will he be a factor?

 

What is his full name? Did he play any varsity minutes last year?

What is his full name? Did he play any varsity minutes last year?

 

I can't think of who he is talking about either. I know that if he is going to be a soph. Then he didn't see any varsity minutes at SK last year.

Edited by STRIKE3

Ryan Hill, he plays football too.

Edited by mcpapa

Ryan Hill he plays football to.

 

What does he bring to the table? Can he play D or just score?

Hill wont bring much to the table... imo the only soph to get any decent amount of time will be Nick Gray.

Edited by mcpapa
Rule 13

What was the kids name from SK who hurt his leg late last season? I think he was a junior?? Will SK still win the district?

What was the kids name from SK who hurt his leg late last season? I think he was a junior?? Will SK still win the district?

 

Lanham hurt his leg last year. SK should win their district again.

Lanham hurt his leg last year. SK should win their district again.

 

He was the only one that I can think of that hurt his leg but he did it early in the season.

 

I think they are probably the favorites but I would not be at all surprised to see another team step up and take the district this year.

IMO, even though SK is down from previous years, they should win the district based on watching the other teams this summer.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.