Everything posted by pnthr4life
-
Ludlow 27 Bishop Brossart 6
Brossart played hard throughout and did force Ludlow to turn the ball over. However the one fumble that Brossart recovered in the end zone, should've been a TD. The ball and part of the RB broke the goal line before the ball was knocked out. The one official signaled touchdown.
-
Ludlow @ Grant Co. Predictions
I have no need to read anything into it. I just didn't know the score. Ludlow is going to have to play a mistake free football game to beat Grant and that still might not be enough.
-
Ludlow @ Grant Co. Predictions
What did GC do last week against Oldham Co.?
-
You write the funny caption #3:
"Dude"?
-
Ludlow @ Grant Co. Predictions
This is a game that the Panthers can win. They have to play better than they have the last 2 weeks though. I look for them to be much more focused.
-
Ludlow 27 Bishop Brossart 6
Ludlow got the win, but shouldn't be happy with the performance.
-
Let The Debate Begin....
Excellent post. IMO the best QB to ever play at Ludlow.
-
Dominating Teams
I can only relate to the Ludlow players and to be honest there has been plenty of talent here over the years. Our problem is simply numbers and the quantity of good players we have. In years past we may have had 4 or 5 players that could play for a Beechwood team, or anyone else for that matter, but the rest simply weren't really very good players, but due to the lack of numbers, had to play. I hope that makes sense. And that's not to slight those less talented. As a Ludlow supporter I will always stand behind our kids.
-
Campbell County/Cooper Predictions
Is it Cooper or Conner? Thread reads Cooper, poll reads Conner.
-
Ludlow 13 Pendleton Co. 12
Congrats Panthers on the win.
-
Bellevue v. Bracken Co Predictions
Bellevue by a large margin. Running clock in second half.
-
Best Linebackers in NKY
Braydon Mills at Ludlow does a good job. Probably better suited for safety, but due to numbers has to play LB.
-
Beechwood 61 Ludlow 6
I agree. This district is far from weak. The other teams in the district can play with most 1A teams in the state. Beechwood is just on another level, plain and simple.
-
Eminence 28 Gallatin Co 21
If I'm not mistaken this district plays the NKY 1A district in the playoffs.
-
Beechwood 61 Ludlow 6
That could be a long streak. Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow are usually pretty evenly matched. With Brossart and Walton-Verona having their programs up and running, it will be a very competitive district. Unfortunately that competition will be for the #2 seed.
-
Northern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5)
7- Lloyd 5- Holmes 3- Ryle 2- Highlands 1- Campbell County TB= Lloyd
-
Lexington/Central Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5)
7- Anderson County 5- GRC 3- Raceland 2- Boyle County 1- Johnson Central TB= Anderson County
-
Eastern Kentucky Regional Contest (Week #5)
7- Johnson Central 5- Rockcastle County 3- Harlan County 2- Hazard 1- Raceland TB= Johnson Central
-
Pick 10 Contest (Week #5)
5- Boyle County 3- St. X 3- Raceland 1- Harlan County 1- GRC 1- Hazard 1- Rockcastle County 1- Conner 1- Christian County 1- South Laurel TB= 59
-
Best Young/New Coach in NKY
You're welcome Youngguy!!
-
Best Young/New Coach in NKY
He's not that old. But I'll admit he's much older than the coaches being mentioned.:thumb:
-
Best Pitcher In NKY
Hammons from Ludlow should be listed among these as well.
-
Just Give Me A T-shirt Already! Contest (Week #5)
Raceland Boyle County Highlands Breathitt County Franklin-Simpson
-
Lynn Camp/Dayton Predictions
Lynn Camp although I'd love to see Dayton pull it out.
-
Best Young/New Coach in NKY
It also said NEW!!