Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Eminence 28 Gallatin Co 21

Featured Replies

Looks lik the Warriors are locked to host a home playoff game. A win at Frankfort and they will have swept all district opponents and have the #1 seed and district title.

First, Congratulations to Eminence...

 

Gallatin did not play well until the end of he third quarter, at that point it was too late!

 

I think Gallatin is just a few players short, last night when they would go from offense to defense, maybe 1 or 2 player would leave the field...

 

I am not sure what the enrollment @ Eminence is, however they had Gallatin out numbered, what looked like 2 to 1...hats off to them...

 

Onward CATS, Cooper is coming to town Friday Night...get ready!

Edited by GC2010
spelling

  • Author
First, Congratulations to Eminence...

 

Gallatin did not play well until the end of he third quarter, at that point it was too late!

 

I think Gallatin is just a few players short, last night when they would go from offense to defense, maybe 1 or 2 player would leave the field...

 

I am not sure what the enrollment @ Eminence is, however they had Gallatin out numbered, what looked like 2 to 1...hats off to them...

 

Onward CATS, Cooper is coming to town Friday Night...get ready!

 

I don't know the exact numbers, but Eminence's enrollment is less than GC's.

 

Gallatin Co should have NO trouble with Cooper.

What was the deal with Florence not playing QB for much of the game? IMO Carlton did a nice job filling in to be put on the spot like he was.

Looks lik the Warriors are locked to host a home playoff game. A win at Frankfort and they will have swept all district opponents and have the #1 seed and district title.

 

When does the game between FHS and Eminence take place?

First, Congratulations to Eminence...

 

Gallatin did not play well until the end of he third quarter, at that point it was too late!

 

I think Gallatin is just a few players short, last night when they would go from offense to defense, maybe 1 or 2 player would leave the field...

 

I am not sure what the enrollment @ Eminence is, however they had Gallatin out numbered, what looked like 2 to 1...hats off to them...

 

Onward CATS, Cooper is coming to town Friday Night...get ready!

 

Eminence has about 125 students in grades 9-12

When does the game between FHS and Eminence take place?

 

 

October 24th and Frankfort

30-40 Players out of 125 students...SUPER job...I certainly hope GC gets to that point...25% (+/-) of the enrollment is quite an accomplishment!

 

As for Florence not playing early...I was told that he missed a practice or only practiced without pads last week...a bit of an injury?...Nonetheless, Bryce earned the spot...I do believe he played well, Florence has a couple of years experience and seemed to be more confident right now...Carlton can do the job, he just needs to know he is the man...

 

Keep up the good work CATS...Eminence may be your first round play-off game...get the win in the post season!

If I'm not mistaken this district plays the NKY 1A district in the playoffs.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.