Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. I am only talking about Ludlow regarding playing the bigger schools. We just don't have the numbers to play these schools, and it does nothing for the kids morale. Getting their tails handed to them against these schools has gotten old and nothing positive can come from this.
  2. Henry County is 3A.
  3. Congrats to Scott and hopefully this ends the contract. Ludlow isn't ready to play teams of this size at this time.
  4. I'm amazed at this thread topic. I'm also saddened by it.
  5. I wouldn't bet against NewCath if they were in either of these regions. They're always solid and are as physical as anyone.
  6. I would have to give alot of consideration to Woody McMillen at Walton Verona. For a first year team they've been pretty competitive.
  7. Bellevue will win this one. Buckler should have a big day.
  8. FYI Beechwood IS really that good. I don't know where you came up with that.
  9. I don't like seeing Ludlow play so many bigger schools out of district. No out of district games were against other 1A schools. IMO playing the likes of Grant County and Scott do nothing to help a program the size of Ludlow.
  10. No way Beechwood loses this week. Maybe in week 11 against NCC, but not this week.
  11. I agree with this to a point. Dropping Grant and Scott is a definite, but I see no gain in picking up Bracken. Nothing against Bracken, but they haven't proven to be much competition to Ludlow over the years. Gallatin would be a nice addition to the schedule and I'm sure there are others. While Grant may not be considered strong among the bigger schools, they are improving each year and are honestly too much for a school like Ludlow to handle.
  12. Beechwood by a large margin.
  13. Congrats to GC. Keep your heads up Ludlow.
  14. I don't of any coaches that would allow a freshman to start on Thursday and also on Friday. I'm not saying it doesn't happen, I just don't know of any. I don't find it to be in the best interest of the player.
  15. Having played both teams this year, I'm predicting a HC shutout.
  16. They will improve more each week.
  17. I agree with this post.
  18. ^ I'll respectfully disagree. They had a bad game against Dayton for sure. And I won't even discuss the Beechwood game.
  19. Where did you come up with that assessment of the Ludlow DB's?
  20. Ludlow unfortunately didn't have a choice this year. They only have 4 home games and the first 2 were early in the season. I'm hoping for a much friendlier schedule next year.
  21. Crush56, I think you need to come down off your high horse. You spoke in another thread about how small a school Beechwood is, well Bellevue, Dayton and Ludlow are all smaller than them. IMO, these are the smallest schools that play competitive football, year in and year out, and they deserve respect for the competitive teams they put on the fields.
  22. Coach Logan is a Ludlow grad.
  23. Grant did beat Ludlow last year.
  24. Beechwood might be the best team in the state in 1A and 2A. They win handily.
  25. You keep kicking until you have to go for 2.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.