Bellevue 33 Dayton 21

Birdsfan

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Closer than I expected honestly.

Throw out the records in this one. Dayton might be the best 0-7 team in the state IMO after watching the final qtr at my good friend's house. Richardson did look like a man among boys out there. Buckler is very fast and exciting to watch. He had a huge game with over 200 yrds on 30+ carries.

Go Tigers, great win and nice work bringing the paddle back.

Also nice listening to Charlie Coleman and his insight. He knows Tiger football more than most and he loves to see that Bootleg if you didnt notice. :jump:

We had a very nice broadcast tonight of the game. Dayton had a couple of very nice defensive stops in the first half, but started to wear down after that. Sherlock is a very mobile QB. Probably more so than most we have seen so far this year.

Congrats to Bellevue on the win. Not a bad birthday present for Coach Eckstein!!! The paddle mysteriously changed colors when Bellevue took control of it.

Bellevue will host a playoff game now. We'll see who it is.

I will have the re-broadcast and podcast of the game up shortly.

Good game all around, and I expected this game to be closer than most thought it would be. Bellevue just wore down the Dayton D with the inside run, like I stated in the predictions Dayton had to stop these inside runs to win the game. Both played hard and Bellevue deserved the win. Just to add one more thing, the breaks I was mentioning in the predictions thread are the breaks like the touchdown when time ran off the clock going into halftime. The ball bounced off two defenders and landed in the Bellevue's players hand for the touchdown. Those are the breaks that helped Bellevue win the game.

Who does Bellevue have next week? Dayton is off.

Who is #21 for Dayton he impresses me when watching him play football.

All #21 is, is a horse collar!

Buckler and Barrett played a great game, along with the rest of the Tigers. It's great to see that paddle back in Bellevue, I am sure it will look fantastic in the halls of Bellevue

Good game all around, and I expected this game to be closer than most thought it would be. Bellevue just wore down the Dayton D with the inside run, like I stated in the predictions Dayton had to stop these inside runs to win the game. Both played hard and Bellevue deserved the win. Just to add one more thing, the breaks I was mentioning in the predictions thread are the breaks like the touchdown when time ran off the clock going into halftime. The ball bounced off two defenders and landed in the Bellevue's players hand for the touchdown. Those are the breaks that helped Bellevue win the game.

Who does Bellevue have next week? Dayton is off.

Bellevue is at Lloyd on Friday night.

:lol:I was not impressed by either team, watched the game three times and found nothing that lit me up. Daytons D did play better than the O, but thats not saying alot, the Tigers with the exception of #33 and #23 showed nothing as well, Ive heard all about the D line, did they miss the bus cause they sure wernt there! The formentioned RBs played hard, I liked 33 better than 23, but good lord someone teach those kids some basics, PROTECT THE BALL.

I guess they will make the playoffs, Dayton because they play the Mustangs, and the Tigers because of the record. WOW:lol:

:lol:I was not impressed by either team, watched the game three times and found nothing that lit me up. Daytons D did play better than the O, but thats not saying alot, the Tigers with the exception of #33 and #23 showed nothing as well, Ive heard all about the D line, did they miss the bus cause they sure wernt there! The formentioned RBs played hard, I liked 33 better than 23, but good lord someone teach those kids some basics, PROTECT THE BALL.

I guess they will make the playoffs, Dayton because they play the Mustangs, and the Tigers because of the record. WOW:lol:

Apparently in those three views of the game you didn't watch it carefully...the D line didn't miss the bus seeing as it was a home game and Bellevue doesn't take a bus to its home games:lol:

I like 56 better than 22, I just think its a better number:lol:

If this is true how did Bellevue manage to pull one out against Brossart? Um I think I would take 69 over 10, but because it's so much higher :lol:

Great game played by both sides, great atmosphere, clean hard fought game for the most part. Loved the fight song being sang to us after the game. Even better the players sang Happy Birthday to Coach Eckstein :dancingpa

I guess Dayton just doesn't have it this year, but they definitly had the talent. Good luck to the rest of your season..

Apparently in those three views of the game you didn't watch it carefully...the D line didn't miss the bus seeing as it was a home game and Bellevue doesn't take a bus to its home games:lol:

I like 56 better than 22, I just think its a better number:lol:

Oh yes, watched it VERY carefuly! However, left my rose colored glasses in the car, so I didnt get the same view as yourself.:sleep: