Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Henry Co/Carroll Co Predictions

Featured Replies

Henry has lost 2 heartbreaking games the last 3 weeks. Carroll is playing well. Henry is missing players due to the injury bug, and they are hoping that sophmores step up.

Henry wanted to dominate Trimble, Eminence, Owen and Carroll this year. They have done it 3 times, but number 4 could be a difficult task.

 

If Carroll can keep it close until the 4th quarter, Henry will get tested.

I will take Henry 34 Carroll 22.

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Carroll has won some games but they are not playing up to their potential. If they play against Henry County like they have been playing it will be ugly Friday night. If they play up to their potential (execute on offense, tackle on defense, protect the ball, good special teams play) it will be a great game. I think they will at home.

 

CC 28

HC 21

Gotta go with the Panthers. They have some players out to the injury bug but I think they will come back strong this week.

 

Henry has a great team this year.. I am not sure why is it is so important to dominate single A and AA schools..though. I am glad they are doing well and look forward to the rivalry between the schools.

Gotta go with the Panthers. They have some players out to the injury bug but I think they will come back strong this week.

 

Henry has a great team this year.. I am not sure why is it is so important to dominate single A and AA schools..though. I am glad they are doing well and look forward to the rivalry between the schools.

 

Some good points in here, L1. :thumb: I'll be pulling for your Panthers!

  • Author

Henry Co is the smallest AAA school in the state.

Henry, Carroll and Owen are not separated by more than 20 students. Carroll played Gallatin and Trimble.

Henry played Trimble and Eminence. Eminence beat Gallatin Co.

Henry gets to play in the Class A Basketball and Baseball tourney this year.

 

By the way Carroll is very capable of beating Henry.

Henry Co is the smallest AAA school in the state.

Henry, Carroll and Owen are not separated by more than 20 students. Carroll played Gallatin and Trimble.

Henry played Trimble and Eminence. Eminence beat Gallatin Co.

Henry gets to play in the Class A Basketball and Baseball tourney this year.

 

By the way Carroll is very capable of beating Henry.

 

I think that L1's point is that loftier goals might have been to dominate North Oldham or Western Hills.

I think that L1's point is that loftier goals might have been to dominate North Oldham or Western Hills.
With all due respect, I am pretty sure you know little about HC's goals.
With all due respect, I am pretty sure you know little about HC's goals.

 

Probably not, but why wouldn't this have been HC's goals. I'm sure after last seasons run in the playoffs they should have had loftier goals than to dominate the teams mentioned earlier. :rolleyes:

I believe that this will be a close game. Carroll will be ready for the task ahead of them. Plus the winner of this game is the NCKC champion right????

Carroll 39

Henry 36

With all due respect, I am pretty sure you know little about HC's goals.

 

I'm sure that you are right. Perhaps the "domination" goals got in the way of some of the other ones.

Probably not, but why wouldn't this have been HC's goals. I'm sure after last seasons run in the playoffs they should have had loftier goals than to dominate the teams mentioned earlier. :rolleyes:

Assuming that Old Henry Man has a clue.

  • Author
I'm sure that you are right. Perhaps the "domination" goals got in the way of some of the other ones.

 

You are right True Blue. I should have stated " one of the team's goals".

I should have not used the word "dominate".

Henry is hurting this week with injuries and several key players will not play.

 

Henry is 2 plays away from being undeated, but I have gave all of the credit to North and WH.

 

This could be the last game with Carroll in quite a few years, so I look for a barnburner. Henry did not pressure the QB last week, and they will need to do that this week, if they want the W over Carroll.

Henry Co. 35-15.

Does anyone have any idea how that QB from Henry's stats look? He looked like a stud in week 1.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.