Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

pnthr4life

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by pnthr4life

  1. I think Ludlow has played well so far. They beat Newport and lost in extras to NCC. Beechwood handled them pretty well, but I've been pleased with them.
  2. I've heard rumors as well, but waiting to get facts before anything gets posted.
  3. Care to elaborate?
  4. I have my kids games from youth thru HS. Can those be switched to DVD? If so, does anyone know where I can get this done?
  5. I don't think they have yet, but I could be mistaken.
  6. I'll say one thing for you, you sure like to stir the pot. BTW, are you related to Logan or something?
  7. I have no idea who these kids are that you keep referring to, but I will take some of whatever it is you must be smoking. Also Logan and Trammell were nice receivers, but they aren't even close to being the receiver that Donald Weaver was. You need to get some history of Ludlow football before you go posting things that make you look silly.
  8. And your point? He was a senior. He can and will be replaced. Grant did some good things last year, but he wasn't the heart of the program by any stretch.
  9. Logan was a receiver last season. He did return punts and kick offs. He had a good year, but can and will be replaced.
  10. You're probably right, but I would hope they would RUN the ball more from that spread formation than they have in the past. That's what I meant by a ball controlled offense.
  11. Congrats to Coach Bieger and the Ludlow baseball team.
  12. I'm hoping for some changes in the offensive scheme, with ball control being the key. They return quite a bit of talent and hopefully the kids will play to their potential.
  13. I'll say Boone County Head Coach Thompson?
  14. I am the eternal optimist when it comes to Ludlow.
  15. I don't think numbers in the high 40's is being overly optimistic. I'm going on the fact that some of the youth players from last years team will move up to the Freshman level. They didn't have many seniors last year and many underclassmen gained valuable playing time. It will all come down to being able to adapt to the players we have and I think this can and will be done.
  16. Woodie is a class act. I wish he was still here at Ludlow. He will do well at WV.
  17. Brett will be a valuable receiver this season, but I do not see him helping on the defensive side of the ball. He had a nice year last year.
  18. Hopefully the numbers will be somewhere in the high 40's. Of course that will be 9-12. With the experience of alot players returning I would expect the Panthers to improve on last season. Honestly they lost games last year that they should have won. I think anyone close to the program will agree. It is my belief that with improvement in the running game, they will put points on the board while taking time off the clock. Defensively, tackling was a problem last year, but I believe that will be greatly improved this season. I look for the Panthers to be a very solid team this upcoming season.
  19. I have to throw some love to my Ludlow boys. I expect big years from Braydon Mills, Derek King, Ronnie Banks, Josh Montooth and they all play both ways. It's a necessity here.
  20. Sandman, it appears you have a problem with Skinner?
  21. I would like to congratulate the Ludlow Lady Panthers on a terrific season and look forward to as much, if not more, success next season. Also congratulations go out to Boone County, and good luck to them.
  22. Watched the Ludlow baseball team have a little scrimmage session this weekend and was very impressed with the new coach. He is very enthusiastic and from what I saw the kids really seem to respond to him. Funny how good coaches seem to keep the kids attention.
  23. Now thats it official, I'll stay with the Lady Panthers to win a close one.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.