Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2008 Walton-Verona

Featured Replies

What does Walton-Verona need to do to improve in 2008? What do they need to keep doing to be successful? Remember, please be constructive.

  • Replies 32
  • Views 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Is this their first year of Football? Are they competing in a district?

Yes, first year of varsity football. They are playing a independent schedule this year. Next year they will be in district play. Which one is still to be determined.

I would imagine getting a 10 game schedule maybe hard with the 2nd year of 2 year contracts in play. Any idea on what their schedule looks like?

I have heard that they have ten scheduled, starting off Scott High School.

That must be exciting for the whole school, staff, coaches, players, and parents. I hope they can find some success. I know sometimes those new programs tend to struggle at first. I wish the best to the Walton Verona crew.

I think Carroll plays them in week # 4.

Is Woodie McMillen going to be the head coach of the varsity program?

Good luck to Walton... After week one! ;)

Hopefully, this is just the beginning of a great tradition for the Bearcats. :thumb:

They have a nice stadium.

I would have to say the stadium is AWESOME. Walton also started a little league program last year so that should help this program in years to come! :ylsuper:

I have no doubt that Coach McMillen will get the Walton Verona program moving in the right direction in a relatively short amount of time. You can't expect miracles in the 1st few years but Walton appears to be doing things the right way and the facilities they have are great. Good luck to Coach McMillen and his team as they embark upon their 1st season. Quality school with quality people should make for a succesful future.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.