Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

SportsRUs

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by SportsRUs

  1. I think he is kicking himself since Doug Ramsey has applied for the Mason County Ohio job. Elder is his first love from what I understand. Now that job will be gone. Should have been more patient and waited his "entire" contract out. Some coach is going to come into a great program and have a great bunch of kids to coach.
  2. I thought this was a thread about players in 2007?
  3. The Enquirer All-Star list will come out on December 15th. At least that is what I have been told.
  4. I guess I don't understand how a team that does not make it to the state finals could still be ranked #1.
  5. I know quite a few alumni that pulled out their previously earned state rings to wear during the playoffs. These are rings that are 20+ years old. So yeah, "kids" care about a ring.
  6. Understandable reasons.
  7. Question to you is are you bitter toward the team that beat your team, your team because they didn't perform or your coach for being outcoached? Not trying to start any fights because I am not sure who your team is, but this may make a difference in the way you look at it.
  8. Take it easy, that is not the team they are thinking of.
  9. Yeah, but he picked the wrong one for 3A:banana:
  10. Nice....you were almost 100%
  11. I am not sure if NKY has their's out yet. I know one of the newspapers has indicated they will have another "team" announcement on December 15th.
  12. I would assume so. He played in the Johnson Central game. No injuries for CCH that I am aware of.
  13. He hasn't hit a long one in a few games. He has tried several but nothing 50+. Weather could have been in the factor in a couple of the attempts. Nerves in others.
  14. I do recall seeing several oil rigging machines on my way to Paintsville Friday night....
  15. Sorry, I forgot the better teams play on Friday.:banana: I meant Thursday.
  16. Don't know the specific stats but, not knocking Dixe, but let's see what his stats are on Friday night. I won't make any specific predictions, but it won't be anywhere near that. If your stats are right, he could have broken a state record.
  17. Wow a one man team! Now that's what I call talent. Give him the prize.:lol:
  18. How many of these teams have you seen play this year?
  19. I hate to burst your bubble IAmAFan but I have seen Mr. Murray play quite a few times as recent as the 2 Dixie games. While he may be a decent football player, he was nothing special.
  20. It also shouldn't be given to a player who plays multiple positions because the team doesn't have a player to fill those shoes or chooses not to allow someone to fill those shoes. It should be given to the player that shows they have contributed the most for the teams wins. Strength of schedule should also play a factor. You can look like a star if you don't have any competition.
  21. What is it with trains this year? We just faced the "Long Black Train" from Johnson Central. Now comes the Hines-Hibbitt Express from Bowling Green. Hope we can derail this one as well.
  22. Backs - Duran Jefferson (Holmes), Can somebody help me understand how a player who has been out for approximately 3/4 of the season can even get 2nd team recognition over kids who have played all year long?
  23. What color crayons did they use?:jump: Sorry, couldn't resist. Thanks for getting it ready for us. Is this something they do before every game?

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.