Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate the Final 8

Featured Replies

My opinion:

 

1A -- Trinity

1B -- CovCath

 

3 -- Bowling Green

4 -- Mercer County

5 -- Ryle

 

6 -- Danville

7 -- Russell

8 -- NCC

 

 

What say you?

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 -- Trinity

1A -- (Male, if only they were eligible for the poll!)

2 -- Cov Cath

3 -- B.G.

4 -- Ryle

5 -- Danville

 

6 -- Mercer Co.

7 -- Russell

8 -- NCC

 

(Though I admit I know very little about A & AA classes. There have been years, however, when Danville would probably be #1 on this list.)

1 -- Trinity

1A -- (Male, if only they were eligible for the poll!)

2 -- Cov Cath

3 -- B.G.

4 -- Ryle

5 -- Danville

 

6 -- Mercer Co.

7 -- Russell

8 -- NCC

 

(Though I admit I know very little about A & AA classes. There have been years, however, when Danville would probably be #1 on this list.)

 

What years are those??????

1. Trinity

2. Covington Catholic

3. Bowling Green

4. Ryle

5. Mercer County

6. Danville

7. Russell

8. Newport Catholic

I'll go with:

 

1. Trinity

2. Cov Cath

3. Bowling Green

4. Danville

5. Mercer

6. Ryle

7. Russell

8. NewCath

1. Trinity

2. Cov. Cath.

3. Ryle

4. BG

5. Mercer

6. Russell

7. Danville

8. Newport Cath.

1. Cov Cath

2. Trinity

3. Bowling Green

4. Ryle

5. Mercer

6.Danville

7.Russell

8.NCC

Trinity

Cov Cath

Bowling Green

Mercer Co

Ryle

Russell

Danville

NCC

1. Trinity

2. Covington Catholic

3. Bowling Green

4. Mercer County

5. Ryle

6. Newport Central Catholic

7. Russell

8. Danville

 

I've seen Danville several times and haven't been impressed with them. I know, I know, they're 13-1, but I think I'm spoiled by so many good Admiral teams from the past and I don't think they can compete. I'm not sure who is left that they could beat. With that being said, they still are one of the top twenty or so overall in the state.

1. Cov Cath

2. Trinity

3. Bowling Green

4. Ryle

5. Mercer

6.Danville

7.Russell

8.NCC

Makes me scratch my head!

Could someone post the actual ratings? Just for comparison.

Trinity

Covcath

Ryle

Bowling Green

Mercer County

Russell

NCC

Danville

Trinity

Bowling Green

Cov Cath

Ryle

Mercer

Danville

Russell

NCC

1.Cov Cath

2.Trinity

3.Danville

4.Bowling Green

5.Mercer

6.Ryle

7.Russell

8.NCC

 

I know Im a dreamer but I believe that Danville can hold there own against any of these schools! The one loss was against Frankfort not to take anything away from Frankfort but the Ads were tired from playing ten straight games with no break and alot of travel time! The guys were worn out and lost focus! What a difference a loss and a week off can do for a team! Look at the way the Ads are moving through the Playoffs. They gave up 20 points to Trimble,all in the second half against the J.V.! Gave up 6 points in the second round to a very good Frankfort team! Gave up 14 points to a very good Bethelhem team,and did not give up any points to very good Mayfield team,and was without one of there best defensive players who was out due to a injury! Like I said I am a dreamer with my own opinion! I would love to see Danville play some of these bigger schools and so would the coaches!

From What I hear they don't want to play us because they have nothing to gain!;)

Wow I just thought of something...Where is Bardstown? I can remember just a month ago everyone talking about them running away with it. Guess this year just proves that every year (like years past) you're gonna have either NCC or Beechwood playing Danville or Mayfield.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.