Rate the Final 8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anybody seen both Trinity and CovCath play ? I'd be curious as to what kind of game that would be. At the beginning of the season I think Trinity, St. X and Male may have been a good ways ahead of the AAA school, but I'm not sure anymore, CCH has improved immensly in the last month with Bleser and the O line playing tremendous football allong side an already tough D and great running backs, receivers and top flight special teams.

I think that would be a fun game

While the matchup is intruiging on paper, I'm not sure how much of a game it would be. I would have thought the same at the beginning of the season, and just like CCH has improved throughout the year, so has Trinity, so I'd expect the same now. For what it's worth, I'd love to see this game happen in the future though.

I believe that it would be a different outcome if they played tommorrow. NCC wasn't playing very good back then.

As mentioned earlier, neither was Ryle. Both teams have improved immensely throughout the year. Ryle did/should win this game fairly handily. No slap to NCC, they are a 4A team after all.

1A -- Trinity Winner

2 -- CovCath Winner

3 -- Mercer County Winner

4 -- Bowling Green

5 -- Ryle

6 -- Danville Winner

7A -- Russell

7B -- NCC

Danville could be higher and Mercer could prove me wrong but this is how I think Today. Nobody on the list deserves last place that's why I went 7A 7B.

I believe that it would be a different outcome if they played tommorrow. NCC wasn't playing very good back then.

I agree. It would be a 4-5 TD win for Ryle now over NC. Ryle had no passing threat vs. NC last time. Both teams are much better than they were at the first of September. No way that Mercer would beat Ryle.