1.Cov Cath

2.Trinity

3.Danville

4.Bowling Green

5.Mercer

6.Ryle

7.Russell

8.NCC

I know Im a dreamer but I believe that Danville can hold there own against any of these schools! The one loss was against Frankfort not to take anything away from Frankfort but the Ads were tired from playing ten straight games with no break and alot of travel time! The guys were worn out and lost focus! What a difference a loss and a week off can do for a team! Look at the way the Ads are moving through the Playoffs. They gave up 20 points to Trimble,all in the second half against the J.V.! Gave up 6 points in the second round to a very good Frankfort team! Gave up 14 points to a very good Bethelhem team,and did not give up any points to very good Mayfield team,and was without one of there best defensive players who was out due to a injury! Like I said I am a dreamer with my own opinion! I would love to see Danville play some of these bigger schools and so would the coaches!

From What I hear they don't want to play us because they have nothing to gain!;)

Did I just hear someone claim that they invented the questionmark?:creepy:

I agree. It would be a 4-5 TD win for Ryle now over NC. Ryle had no passing threat vs. NC last time. Both teams are much better than they were at the first of September. No way that Mercer would beat Ryle.

It would not be 4-5 TD's. The margin would probably be the same as it was then. If you recall, it was NewCath's lack of a passing game that set up a couple of Ryle scores.