Rate the Final 8

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This either shows that a large number of BGPers live in northern Kentucky or there is a huge backlash against Trinity's success over the years. I'm guessing mostly the former, with a little of the latter sprinkled about.
I am absolutely sure if you look back there aren't many more bigger outside T supporters than me. Rockmom will vouch.

I applaud Trinity's success and hope they have many more successful years.

Yes I do.

We'll find out in a day too, isn't it great?

Sure you do, you also think NewCath is better than Bowling Green, Danville and Mercer. I don't put too much stock in your analysis. Maybe it has something to do with rationalizing NewCath getting whooped by Ryle earlier this season.:D

Sure you do, you also think NewCath is better than Bowling Green, Danville and Mercer. I don't put too much stock in your analysis. Maybe it has something to do with rationalizing NewCath getting whooped by Ryle earlier this season.:D
I think even though some of my comments on here are out there, contrived though they may be, my analysis in Football has been dead on the vast majority of the time.

No, Ryle is that much better than NCC, no problem admitting it, and if you look back I've made no attempt at rationalizing that loss. We feel to a better team, plain and simple.

Bowling Green ... seventh?

They've only battled St. Xavier tough the last two years, this year with their quarterback and tailback missing all and most of the game, and pummelled a top-10 4A team. I understand that they laid an egg in the finals last year, but to rank them seventh? Geez ...

T-- CC- Mercer- Danville will win

Ryle would beat BG

Russell and Ryle should

Cov cath will beat them soundly-

Also ST. X is about the 5th ranked team in 4a

Sorry just my opinion

T-- CC- Mercer- Danville will win

Ryle would beat BG

Russell and Ryle should

Cov cath will beat them soundly-

Also ST. X is about the 5th ranked team in 4a

Sorry just my opinion

St. Xavier ... fifth in 4A? Aside from Trinity and Male, who the heck was better?