Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate the Final 8

Featured Replies

Interesting... Trinity was listed as #1 on 34 of 39 ballots. Pretty strong approval numbers.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Next year we can rate the final 6

 

or final 12 if we choose to do it before the state championship again.;)

Interesting... Trinity was listed as #1 on 34 of 39 ballots. Pretty strong approval numbers.
Is that a surprise?

No..

 

Actually I am suprised it wasn't a bit more unanimous...I am not trying to be boisterous...but we have beaten three of the top 5-6 this year...no one else can say that.

Here is mine

 

1. Trinity

2. Cov Cath

3. Mercer Co.

4. Ryle

5. Danville

6. Russell

7. Bowling green

8. Newport CC

 

Newport could go up if they pull it off?

Bowling G unproven to win the big one

Russell with more #'s or merge with West Virginia could hang with anybody

Next year we can rate the final 6

Bowling Green ... seventh?

 

They've only battled St. Xavier tough the last two years, this year with their quarterback and tailback missing all and most of the game, and pummelled a top-10 4A team. I understand that they laid an egg in the finals last year, but to rank them seventh? Geez ...

Is that a surprise?

Sure. There are 90 posters that voted for Ryle in the T/Ryle poll. I would expect at least a few to rank them ahead of the Rocks in this thread.

I am figuring up the totals for our votes, we'll see how close the poulace of BGP is.

 

My votes...

 

1. CCH

2. Ryle

3. Trinity

4. NCC

5. BG

6. Danville

7. Mercer

8. Russell

Totals:

 

1. Trinity.....47 Votes.....Avg. 1.175

2. CCH.....87 Votes.....Avg. 2.175

3. Bowling Green.....141 Votes.....Avg. 3.525

4. Ryle.....174 Votes.....Avg. 4.35

5. Mercer Co......177 Votes.....Avg. 4.425

6. Danville.....250 Votes.....Avg. 6.25

7. Russell.....278 Votes.....Avg. 6.95

8. NCC.....291 Votes.....Avg. 7.275

1 -- Trinity

1A -- (Male, if only they were eligible for the poll!)

2 -- Cov Cath

3 -- B.G.

4 -- Ryle

5 -- Danville

 

6 -- Mercer Co.

7 -- Russell

8 -- NCC

 

(Though I admit I know very little about A & AA classes. There have been years, however, when Danville would probably be #1 on this list.)

 

 

Why jack a topic and put Male in there?:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

What years are those??????

 

 

The early 90s. How about in 93 when we beat the 3 A runner up (Lincoln by two TDs) and the 4A runner up (Shelby-by 3 TDs) at the beginning of the season?

 

This year... not so much.

 

BG

Trinity

CovCath

Ryle

 

In no REALLY particular order, I believe these schools are all a cut above the smaller schools this year. Mercer has played nobody since their preseason scrimmage against Danville.

 

Mercer (Pretty much a stalemate scrimmage, but I think they improved more during the regular season, so I give them the nod)

Danville (I hope before NCC-but I really can't say for sure)

NCC

Russell

I am figuring up the totals for our votes, we'll see how close the poulace of BGP is.

 

My votes...

 

1. CCH

2. Ryle

3. Trinity

4. NCC

5. BG

6. Danville

7. Mercer

8. Russell

You really think that CovCath and Ryle are better than us?

I am figuring up the totals for our votes, we'll see how close the poulace of BGP is.

 

My votes...

 

1. CCH

2. Ryle

3. Trinity

4. NCC

5. BG

6. Danville

7. Mercer

8. Russell

 

This either shows that a large number of BGPers live in northern Kentucky or there is a huge backlash against Trinity's success over the years. I'm guessing mostly the former, with a little of the latter sprinkled about.

You really think that CovCath and Ryle are better than us?

 

Maybe as a combined all-star team. Maybe.

Maybe as a combined all-star team. Maybe.

 

I would put my money on that all-star team haha!

This either shows that a large number of BGPers live in northern Kentucky or there is a huge backlash against Trinity's success over the years. I'm guessing mostly the former, with a little of the latter sprinkled about.

Or mabe CCH is a better team?

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.