Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Rate the Final 8

Featured Replies

1. Trinity

 

2. Bowling Green

 

3. Mercer County

 

4. Ryle

 

5. Covington Catholic

 

6. Newport Central Catholic

 

7. Danville

 

8. Russell

  • Replies 96
  • Views 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1. Trinity

 

2. Bowling Green

 

3. Mercer County

 

4. Ryle

 

5. Covington Catholic

 

6. Newport Central Catholic

 

7. Danville

 

8. Russell

 

 

How many of these teams have you seen play this year?

1 Trinity

2 CovCath

3 Ryle

4 Bowling Green

5 Mercer Co.

6 NCC

7 Danville

8 Russell

How could it be ? I thought Mercer could not be beaten.Looks like everyone here thinks different.

How could it be ? I thought Mercer could not be beaten.Looks like everyone here thinks different.

 

I am realistic.

 

1. Trinity

2. Mercer Co.

3. Covington Catholic

4. Bowling Green

5. Ryle

6. Danville

7. Russell

8. NCC

I think it would be :

 

1- trinty

2- Mercer

3- Bowling Green

4- Cov. Cath

5- Danville

6- Ryle

7- Russell

8- NCC

 

Trinity is spelled with a capital T. (Thanks for the #1 vote) :thumb:

I am realistic.

 

1. Trinity

2. Mercer Co.

3. Covington Catholic

4. Bowling Green

5. Ryle

6. Danville

7. Russell

8. NCC

A little homerish, too ...
A little homerish, too ...

 

If I were a homer and/or unrealistic, I would have put Mercer at #1. I sincerely, think the Titans can beat the other 6 teams.

If I were a homer and/or unrealistic, I would have put Mercer at #1. I sincerely, think the Titans can beat the other 6 teams.
I think they could. I don't think they would, though.
If I were a homer and/or unrealistic, I would have put Mercer at #1. I sincerely, think the Titans can beat the other 6 teams.

 

 

It's not unrealistic to think that....In reality, they're a 3a sized school based on the current 4 class format, so, to say they could beat a BGreen or CCH isn't that much of a stretch and if you could handle those 3, I'm sure you could handle Ryle too....I'm not sure they would, but, I definately think they could...

I think they could. I don't think they would, though.

 

 

Touche.

 

Opinions differ. I think they would.

Trinity

Mercer

Cov Cath

Ryle

Russell

Bowling Green

Danville

NCC

Trinity

CovCath

Bowling Green

Mercer

Ryle

Danville

NewCath

Russell

Here is mine

 

1. Trinity

2. Cov Cath

3. Mercer Co.

4. Ryle

5. Danville

6. Russell

7. Bowling green

8. Newport CC

 

Newport could go up if they pull it off?

Bowling G unproven to win the big one

Russell with more #'s or merge with West Virginia could hang with anybody

Next year we can rate the final 6

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.