Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

All District

Featured Replies

Who from your districts made All-District this year?

i didnt know those had been picked yet.

When will these be picked?

Big Schools - Ashland, JC,Greenup , Body etc. who gets all area?

When will these be picked?

Big Schools - Ashland, JC,Greenup , Body etc. who gets all area?

I think the All-Area Team comes out after the State Finals. I am not sure about the All-District selections.

I know in the louisville area the all district teams came out last week and for R2D4, I was glad to see that many players from Iroquois made it on. For a team that struggled to play in this district, it was nice to see some players finally make it on there, not just the usual overload of X & Male players. It was also nice to see the coaches voted Head Coach Shawn Thompson (Iroquois) as coach of the year. Despite an 0-5 district record, the job he did was outstanding, going 4-1 to start the season.

 

Iroquois Players who finally received some recognition:

Nate Anderson-DE

Raydell Williams-LB

Marquis Mcaffee-WR/KR

John Montgomery-P

Shawn Thompson- Coach of the Year

 

Congrats Raiders! Congrats to all other players who made all district as well

  • Author
i didnt know those had been picked yet.

I have been told that they have, but some coaches will hold out until their banquets to annouce... So if any one has any spoilers, let BGP be the first to hear about it....

Franklin County:

Austin Jones JR OL/DL

Nate Newland SR OL/DL

Kaelin Ammons SR qb/db

Jeremy Barnett JR DL

Terry Metcalf JR RB/LB

Deron Hicks SO DB/WR

I have been told that they have, but some coaches will hold out until their banquets to annouce... So if any one has any spoilers, let BGP be the first to hear about it....

 

I am not sure if NKY has their's out yet. I know one of the newspapers has indicated they will have another "team" announcement on December 15th.

I know that district 7 met last night to choose all district. I don't know when those results will be posted though.

Franklin County:

Austin Jones JR OL/DL

Nate Newland SR OL/DL

Kaelin Ammons SR qb/db

Jeremy Barnett JR DL

Terry Metcalf JR RB/LB

Deron Hicks SO DB/WR

 

Ammons was the class AAA Region 3 District 6 Offensive Player of the Year

 

Ben Revere from Lexington Catholic was the AAA Region 3 Dist. 6 Defensive Player of the Year

From Williamsburg these were 1st team selections:

 

Player of the year awards went to Thomas Frazier as QB of the year, and Aaron Root as LB of the year.

 

Also selected to 1st team:

WR - Chase Hamlin

OL - AJ Jusino

DB - Stephen Jefferies

DB - Will Moses

 

 

Tickled with the player of the year awards for Root and Frazier. Both had tremendous years and awards well well deserved! If Root were at a bigger school I think he would be an all state selection hands down. He's is one heck of a natural linebacker with great instincts and a nasty hitter!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.