Everything posted by tomcatsalute
-
Best Atmosphere for a High School Playoff Game
Has to be..... :ylsuper: :ylsuper: :ylsuper:
-
Clark vs. Grim
I would take Grim due to his speed. These 2 are alot alike but the speed from Grim puts him ahead. He is the best back I have seen since Beach.
-
Clark vs. Grim
Who would you take between these 2 backs?
-
Your Fantasy Football High School Team!
I like all these picks. The only thing that I would change is that I would put Ashland 1990's defense on there.
-
Ashland vs Johnson Central Predictions & Discussion
I have just found out that Coach Hart has the trophy that was sent to him sitting on his desk right now. He has told to kids that it was for the district as for motivation.
-
Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2
It isnt any different than JC having a sign that says " it was good" refering to the field goal last year.
-
Johnson Central vs. Ashland - Round 2
Find me at the game. I have one of these shirts and if a person wearing a t- shirt upsets Coach Hart then I hope everyone on Ashland's team wears one. We need emotion to win.
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
Some teams are happy with the region championship and thats fine for them. You have to set your expectations high and suceed.
-
Huntington, W.Va. Schedule
I think that they were scared to play us....... :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
Ashland vs Mason County
Ashland 17 Mason 7
-
Huntington, W.Va. Schedule
Who cares.......
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
So that means that they were 1 week closer to winning the state championship than Ashland. I think that if your goal is to make it to the Sweet 16 then your goals are alittle messed up because its alot about the championship ( which Ashland hasnt one one in years). :fight: :fight:
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
As for offense, Ashland ran one - Russell didnt . It was more like watching streetball.
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
I think that McDavid is the best in the region. Just because people transfer and play AAU all year around to get exposure doesnt make them the best player. I would say that everyone of you guys will think that I am crazy but I will take a kid that produces 20 points and 10 rebounds a night - every night- than a kid that my score 30 points one night and 12 the next.
-
5 Kentucky players make Street/Smith All- American list
I am very shocked about Vanhoose. Hes not the best player in his region!!!
-
Johnson Central/Mason County predictions
I like Mason in this game. I think that overall they seem to be a better tackling team then Ashland . If you shut Grimm down then there isnt to much there - no disrespect to the BIG fullback. Mason 20 JC 14
-
Boyd County vs Ashland predictions
I think this game wil be pretty close intil the 4th. I like Ashland in this one but this game has high emotions and it could go either way. Ashland 24 BC 14 Just think, if Mason beats JC that puts Ashland into 1st place in the district and Ashland would have to play BC the following week.
-
Johnson Central vs. Boyd County Predictions
I think that BC wins this game. JC has a last second field goal go "WIDE RIGHT" that could of sent the game into OT. Good luck LIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
-
You rank'em, Region 4, 3A
The only thing I would switch, right now, would be Ashland and JC. I think that we are on a roll but we need to keep playing for 4 quarters.
-
You rank'em, Region 4, 3A
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
-
Ashland vs. Prestonsburg Predictions
Our defense sets the tone of the game. I like Ashland in this one. Ashland 35 P'burg 6
-
Demise of The Ashland Tomcats?
thanks for putting my name out there. Ashland has played better but still has improvements to go.
-
Logan, WV vs Johnson Central Predictions
I have no clue about Logan but I know how tough JC is.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
Does the players in 4A usually win Mr. Football? Russell has a decent schedule but not a really hard one. This may hurt Clark when it all comes down to it. I enjoy watching this kid and hope him the best but in my opionon there has to be better football players out there.
-
Ashland/Russell Predictions
Would that be Ms. Basketball?