Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clark vs. Grim

Featured Replies

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Author

I would take Grim due to his speed. These 2 are alot alike but the speed from Grim puts him ahead. He is the best back I have seen since Beach.

Clarks size and strength set him apart from Grim. The tough yards around the goal line are a place where he excells. Clark is also a better reciever. I'll take Clark.

I would love to see Grim vs. Clark vs. Miller (Rock).

He is the best back I have seen since Beach.

I actually think Josh Gross was better than both. Smaller than Clark, bigger than Grim and quicker than either one. IMO as good as if not better than Beach as well.

I'd have to take Grim at the HS level, he's probabily the best in kentucky right now. Clark would probabily be a better college player due to his size but Grim is as good as they get in High School.

Clarks size and strength set him apart from Grim. The tough yards around the goal line are a place where he excells. Clark is also a better reciever. I'll take Clark.

What game did you see Grim play in?

I actually think Josh Gross was better than both. Smaller than Clark, bigger than Grim and quicker than either one. IMO as good as if not better than Beach as well.

 

 

Who does Josh Gross play for?

Who does Josh Gross play for?

 

Did play for Russell, graduated 2 years ago.

I actually think Josh Gross was better than both. Smaller than Clark, bigger than Grim and quicker than either one. IMO as good as if not better than Beach as well.

 

:lol:

I dont know who I would take between Grim and Clark. Does Grim play any on defense? I know Clark is a mighty fine DB for Russell...I would probably go with Clark...

I dont know who I would take between Grim and Clark. Does Grim play any on defense? I know Clark is a mighty fine DB for Russell...I would probably go with Clark...

Grim has played some defense, usually at lb or db. But he is a multi-use player. He punts, and is the return man on both kick-off and punt.

:lol:

Truth is always stranger than fiction. ;)

What game did you see Grim play in?

What game did you see Clark play in?

 

 

 

Before this turns into something it shouldn't this is all opinion.

 

 

 

Clark is bigger than Grim. There is no way of disputing that.

 

Clark is 3 yards from eclipsing 1,000 career recieving yards. He has great hands and again has the size to go over or screen defenders away from the ball.

 

Clark has the size and strength to lower a shoulder and just run through or over a defender. This is why he is so good on the goaline and in short yardage situations.

 

Grimm does have an advantage in speed I believe. Very quick through the hole and arms and legs in constant motion make it tough to get good contact on him. Also appears to be deceptively strong for his size.

 

I don't believe I said anything that wasn't true. Most Johnson Central fans are going to choose Grimm. Most Russell fans are going to choose Clark. Both are great football players.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.