Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Mason County

Who Wins? 122 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

  • Replies 162
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure the Tomcats can win two from Mason.

 

I will go with Mason in this one, but want to also say that Ashland has had a great season, especially after the way it started. They have played well since then.

 

Mason Co. 22

Ashland 20

I don't think Ashland is playing their best ball right now. Mason is coming of a blowout loss to the hands of Johnson Central. It should be an exciting playoff game.

 

 

Mason Co. 21

 

Ashland 17

Mason hasn't beat Ashland yet so just a hunch I have I say mason wins.They're do for one.

Mason also had the chance to scout Ashland again tonight.:thumb:

Mason also had the chance to scout Ashland again tonight.:thumb:

 

Yeah, I think that decision to postpone definetly wasnt in their favor on the scouting side..

 

Unless Ashland went and scouted the JC/Mason game....

Yeah, I think that decision to postpone definetly wasnt in their favor on the scouting side..

 

Unless Ashland went and scouted the JC/Mason game....

Thats possible also, I just think this Mason County team is due.

This game should be another tough one for the Cats, but I think they will hold on for the win 24-21.

Mason County 28

 

Ashland 21

 

 

 

Mason County 23

 

Ashland 21

 

 

 

Two predictions in an hour. If you keep this pace up you're bound to get the score right. :lol: :lol:

Two predictions in an hour. If you keep this pace up you're bound to get the score right. :lol: :lol:

I changed my mind Either way I think it will be a close game.:thumb:

Yeah, I think that decision to postpone definetly wasnt in their favor on the scouting side..

 

Unless Ashland went and scouted the JC/Mason game....

 

 

If Ashland did scout the JC/Mason game they didn't see much from either side. Just looked like a bunch of hogs wallowing in the mud. Probably the only thing that was discernable was the fact that JC's O-Line is awesome and that Grimm and Johnson are beasts coming out of the backfield. Oh...wait...they already knew that.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.