Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs Mason County

Who Wins? 122 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Right now the bgp members vote on this game is 51% to 48% in Ashlands favor. Might be interesting to check the vote on Friday afternoon to see the "spread" if you will and relate it to the final score. Right now Ashland leads by 3.

 

 

Is this a Friday or Saturday game? I hope Saturday then I can go.

  • Replies 162
  • Views 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 Points or 3 TD's

:confused: :confused: :confused:

 

 

3 points. It was meant for FBALL

If that is a blow out then Johnson Central has been scorching the earth this year.

Well first off, I hope that Ashlands AD once again moves this game back so I can attend it as well.

 

Now for my thoughts on the game. I think as many have stated already, that it is always hard to beat a good team twice. Mason has a ton of athletes and should give the Ashland defense fits. Many ppl may get upset with me for this, but I believe that Ashland been in a downslide every since its game with LC and I dont look for that to change. I could see this game going either way but I just think that Mason Co. is the better team of the two at this point in the season. My prediction:

 

Mason Co.: 28

Ashland: 24

Well first off, I hope that Ashlands AD once again moves this game back so I can attend it as well.

 

Now for my thoughts on the game. I think as many have stated already, that it is always hard to beat a good team twice. Mason has a ton of athletes and should give the Ashland defense fits. Many ppl may get upset with me for this, but I believe that Ashland been in a downslide every since its game with LC and I dont look for that to change. I could see this game going either way but I just think that Mason Co. is the better team of the two at this point in the season. My prediction:

 

Mason Co.: 28

Ashland: 24

I believe this game will be decided in the locker room. By that I mean, the team that gets the most and best Senior leadership will win. These guys have to take it to the next level. Make the other players be better for them. Make sure that everybody plays every down like its their last. Get in their faces if necessary. Stop making the drive killing penalties etc.

 

With that being said, I like the Tomcats in a close one at Putnam Stadium. They will want it a little more because they won't want to loose their last game there.

 

Let's all hope for an injury free game and may the best team win.

I believe this game will be decided in the locker room. By that I mean, the team that gets the most and best Senior leadership will win. These guys have to take it to the next level. Make the other players be better for them. Make sure that everybody plays every down like its their last. Get in their faces if necessary. Stop making the drive killing penalties etc.

 

With that being said, I like the Tomcats in a close one at Putnam Stadium. They will want it a little more because they won't want to loose their last game there.

 

Let's all hope for an injury free game and may the best team win.

:thumb: :thumb:

Mason County will win this ball game. They are coming off a big loss and Ashland is coming off a poor performance. Mason County will play next friday night against Johnson Central.

No way , Ashland wins at home ... last win of the season .. good luck to Ashland seniors , Fields Davis ...

Playoffs... A tough opponent... Yet, some of you have chosen to focus on lil ol me.

 

 

Amazing

I believe this game will be decided in the locker room. By that I mean, the team that gets the most and best Senior leadership will win. These guys have to take it to the next level. Make the other players be better for them. Make sure that everybody plays every down like its their last. Get in their faces if necessary. Stop making the drive killing penalties etc.

 

With that being said, I like the Tomcats in a close one at Putnam Stadium. They will want it a little more because they won't want to loose their last game there.

 

Let's all hope for an injury free game and may the best team win.

Great post cardaddy.:thumb:

I feel that Ashland had a pretty good wakeup call with their performance against Boyd last friday. They will prepare this week for a very good Mason Co. team and I feel that they will win this one in a close game. Plus, being at home doesnt hurt thier chances ethier.

 

Ashland 31

Mason 20

IMO this game will feature two of the top coaches in the state In Leon Hart & Dave Buchanan. These guys teach more than football to the kids and I would be honored to have a son that played for either one.

IMO this game will feature two of the top coaches in the state In Leon Hart & Dave Buchanan. These guys teach more than football to the kids and I would be honored to have a son that played for either one.

Winner - Winner Chicken Dinner!!!!:ylsuper: :ylsuper: Best post on this thread. :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb: :thumb:

Ashland 27

Mason Co. 6

 

Beating a much-improved Boyd County team in a close game is nothing to be ashamed of. There's no way Mason hangs with Ashland at Putnam.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.