Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Ashland vs. Prestonsburg Predictions

Who Wins? 79 members have voted

  1. 1. Who Wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

I dont know much about Prestonsburg this season. We completely destroyed them last year and have been playing really good football for the last 3 weeks.

 

Ashland 28

Pburg 13

  • Replies 81
  • Views 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ashland - 55

Prestonsburg - 0

  • Author
Ashland - 55

Prestonsburg - 0

 

Is Prestonsburg that bad?

I don't think that the game this year will be a blowout but a lot closer game. The game is at Prestonsburg and they will be ready to play and you never know what might jump out of the grass at you.

I don't think that the game this year will be a blowout but a lot closer game. The game is at Prestonsburg and they will be ready to play and you never know what might jump out of the grass at you.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

No memory problem with Kick... :D

 

I'll post about the game later.

Is Prestonsburg that bad?

They have struggled this season. They beat a Paintsville team that really is struggling 21-8 at home. This game could get ugly, fast.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

 

No memory problem with Kick... :D

 

I'll post about the game later.

 

 

:D In all seriousness , I do believe this to be a lot closer game. :thumb:

I'll have to keep my streak going a little later in the week. That BGP shirt sure is going to get a lot of wear as long as the Tomcats keep winning.

WOW GIAT - You are not wasting anytime are you??

I'll have to keep my streak going a little later in the week. That BGP shirt sure is going to get a lot of wear as long as the Tomcats keep winning.

 

 

Let's hope you wash it this coming week. It would make for a long ride down and back from Prestonsburg.

Let's hope you wash it this coming week. It would make for a long ride down and back from Prestonsburg.

 

 

Do you really think my white BGP shirt needed washed?

Do you really think my white BGP shirt needed washed?

 

 

Oh!! :scared: That's what color it was.

I'm gonna go out on a limb here and say Ashland wins this one.

  • Author
I'll have to keep my streak going a little later in the week. That BGP shirt sure is going to get a lot of wear as long as the Tomcats keep winning.

 

:thumb: I see Im not the only one who is superstitious. Never shave on game day, never wear a new shirt to a game, and keep the same ring tone on your phone as long as you are winning! ACDC's Back in Black is currently 3-0. :ylsuper:

Ashland in a laugher

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.