Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Your Fantasy Football High School Team!

Featured Replies

If you were able to draft a fantasy high school team, from any year, who would you choose.

 

QB:

QB:

 

WR:

WR:

 

RB:

RB:

 

TE:

 

K:

 

Defense:

  • Replies 39
  • Views 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QB: Tim Couch

QB: Jared Lorensen, HHS

 

WR: Danny Long, HHS

WR: Stegeman, HHS

 

RB: Justin Frisk, HHS

RB: Jimmy Lokesak, Ludlow

 

TE: Derek Smith, HHS / Jacobs, NewCath

 

K: Mr. Popham, the team from Park Hills

 

Defense: '75 HHS....yeah,yeah it's a homer pick!!!

QB: Tim Couch (Leslie County)

QB: Michael Bush (Male) Fantasy wise he is hard to beat

 

RB: Shaun Alexander (Boone County)

RB; Derek Homer (Fort Knox)

 

WR: Montrell Jones (Male)

WR: Gerad Parker (Lawerence County)

 

TE: Derek Smith (HHS)

 

K: Dustin Wynn (Middlesboro)

 

Defense: '98 Middlesboro.....unstoppable force

QB: Brohm

QB: Couch

 

RB: Alexander

RB: Bush

 

WR: Lonell DeWalt

WR: Mario Urritia

 

TE: D. Smith

 

K: Petrey

 

D: 2004 Highlands

QB: Tim Couch

QB: Jared Lorensen, HHS

 

WR: Danny Long, HHS

WR: Stegeman, HHS

 

RB: Justin Frisk, HHS

RB: Jimmy Lokesak, Ludlow

 

TE: Derek Smith, HHS / Jacobs, NewCath

 

K: Mr. Popham, the team from Park Hills

 

Defense: '75 HHS....yeah,yeah it's a homer pick!!!

 

Your whole team almost are homer picks

QB: Brohm

QB: Couch

 

RB: Alexander

RB: Bush

 

WR: Lonell DeWalt

WR: Mario Urritia

 

TE: D. Smith

 

K: Petrey

 

D: 2004 Highlands

 

That would look REALLY scary to an opposing team. Though I might throw the '88 Trinity D up there instead, but I dunno, you're definitely more knowledgable than myself in this area.

QB: Tim Couch

QB: Jared Lorensen, HHS

 

WR: Danny Long, HHS

WR: Stegeman, HHS

 

RB: Justin Frisk, HHS

RB: Jimmy Lokesak, Ludlow

 

TE: Derek Smith, HHS / Jacobs, NewCath

 

K: Mr. Popham, the team from Park Hills

 

Defense: '75 HHS....yeah,yeah it's a homer pick!!!

 

And how do you not have either Bush from Male(even though he played QB in his high school years) or Alexander form Boone Co. as atleast one of your RBs, no instead you have two RB's from Ft. Thomas

QB: Brohm

QB: Couch

 

RB: Alexander

RB: Bush

 

WR: Lonell DeWalt

WR: Mario Urritia

 

TE: D. Smith

 

K: Petrey

 

D: 2004 Highlands

I like all these picks. The only thing that I would change is that I would put Ashland 1990's defense on there.

That would look REALLY scary to an opposing team. Though I might throw the '88 Trinity D up there instead, but I dunno, you're definitely more knowledgable than myself in this area.
I like all these picks. The only thing that I would change is that I would put Ashland 1990's defense on there.

I'm sure there are a bunch of D's that could fit well in there. That 04 HHS D was just my personal favorite...

And how do you not have either Bush from Male(even though he played QB in his high school years) or Alexander form Boone Co. as atleast one of your RBs, no instead you have two RB's from Ft. Thomas

 

Actually, and someone correct me if I am wrong, Bush only played QB in senior year. He may have played some in his Junior but wasn't he primarily a WR his Junior year?

Actually, and someone correct me if I am wrong, Bush only played QB in senior year. He may have played some in his Junior but wasn't he primarily a WR his Junior year?

 

Yes you are right, my mistake

Because I remember that great state championship game between him as a senior aganist Brohm from Trinity in 2002

Actually, and someone correct me if I am wrong, Bush only played QB in senior year. He may have played some in his Junior but wasn't he primarily a WR his Junior year?

 

I just looked it up and he had 3031 yards receiving putting him 5th on the all time list.

wow what an athlete, then the next year he plays QB wow

QB: Brohm

QB: Couch

 

RB: Alexander

RB: Daymon Carter (had to pick one from Henderson)

 

WR: Montrell Jones

WR: Micheal Bush

 

TE: D. Smith

 

K: Taylor Begley

 

D: 1930 Hazard - They allowed 0 points all year :D

QB: Tim Couch

QB: Michael Bush

 

WR: Montrell Jones

WR: Mario Urritia

 

RB: Shaun Alexander

RB: Eric Shelton

 

TE: Derek Smith

 

K: Dustin Wynn

 

Defense:Mercer 06'

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.