Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Alabama Larry

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by Alabama Larry

  1. This year they have three D-1 signees. How many schools can we think of that has two? Ballard has two I know of. FC has a nice complex and the support thru the area is very good. The JV/freshmen had Ok numbers but the talent level was down. The neighborhood is very populated. If this was back in the early 70s...
  2. Katy, Wow. Its not a sin if you look quick and move on.
  3. OK, who is Katy Perry? I'm in my mid to late 50s.
  4. OX, I was messin with you I enjoy reading your thoughts. Well, some of them. :jump:
  5. Not sure Jim, I know when a son is not there we are not involved due to where our son is , we are there. Now when the sons move on, who knows? I'll still go to the games. Male preaches parents involvement.
  6. Jim, I once complained about the beating the publics were taking...I was told the Publics "need to work harder". After watching my son play at Male for four years and the WORK these kids did...well I was not happy with the outsiders comment who had no idea how much we Worked. Since 2000 6A twice the publics have won the Title. And from reports I'm getting on BGPs it might be a very long time befotre they win another one...So how long does this happen before someone steps up and make it a level playing field. Male doesn't struggle per say until they get into the playoffs. In my sons four years they didn't even get into a final game. If it was reversed, they will feel the same. Its human nature. The numbers cannot lie.
  7. Playoff Time, I love it. This is gonna be a fun week, where is Georgetown college at? Is the Guru gonna take pictures?
  8. He has over 6K posts? I've read maybe two of them. :idunno:
  9. Matters to maybe a few folks...Western can play, they played some 6A teams very well and has great team speed. I cannot comment on the other teams but this is why they run in July, to get to this point. "thats why you play the games".
  10. As a Male person I say this thread has no meat to it. :idunno: But to answer the question, No and of course not! Sidebar= Rocks will not lose to Ryle.
  11. Can they bring in more seats? I won't be there but just an idea. :idunno:
  12. Make it a level playing field for everyone and give us a chance. ^^^ CardsFans is pretty upset and I don't know why. But he is right on several points...You take the knee. I've been around football since 1960.
  13. Bowling Green playoffs field...
  14. Maybe when you are messing with us you might put a cartoon at the end of your post, that way we can judge you better, Oh wait... Bible says "do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1 Anyway the little cartoon guys can mean the world to your statement. Nothing wrong with loving your team. But respect who you are playing. If Male and SK meet up in the finals we can have some fun. :idunno:
  15. UK#1Fan, did you play in high school? I did, and had a great time even though I didn't get to really play in a game. I was on the team.
  16. ^^^Afraid you are mistaken there Poster, XGrad you to. So if Henderson County beats X in the finals who is the 6A State Champ?
  17. I know nothing about Henderson Cty. Anybody want to share some thought on the team? Who do I watch? I know the running back did real well against the Creekers. Its a long drive to Louisville for them. I will not pick a score.
  18. Anytime you lose and your season ends, well thats rough. When young players involved, but its also hard on the parents/fans. There can only be one winner. But you also can look back later and be happy with the effort, now this takes time for me. I'm lookin forward to this friday.
  19. I also agree wtih UK#1fan about how hard it is to beat a team two times in a row, same for the Rocks who beat X. That was a decent post by the guy. :clap:
  20. To be fair Manual when they played Eastern went for a field goal late in the game while the game was out of reach. Surprised that was not mentioned already.
  21. Great post VOR, and don't forget..."do unto others as you would have them do unto you". No, I didn't just make that up.
  22. All Tell, it was his son and he wanted to get him a shot at the NFL. I wasn't around at Male back then and really can't remember anything about Chris. But throwing long passes three things can happen when the pass is thrown, and two of the three are bad things.
  23. We are all very good football fans on here, we know what right and whats not. Coach Lucas mentioned the time out, if he wasn't upset why mention it? Take a knee, you have won. We all have been on both ends of this, and we know whats right. Was the kid a starter that scored? If he is, then there is a another reason this was done, doesn't make it right, just wrong.
  24. Jim, 16-20 on the season. Bring me a bacon and egg sandwich and some OJ. Wait, is that a broken rule to do that? :idunno:

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.