Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Trinity/St. X Predictions

Who wins? 89 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins?

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Can the Tigers do what Trinity did in 05 and 08 and avenge regular season losses or will 09's results repeat?

  • Replies 61
  • Views 4.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trinity can not get off to the slow starts like they have the past two weeks. St. X is going to run the ball and the clock. If Trinity were to get two scores down they will be in huge trouble. Like last time they must score early and often and force X to throw it. I expect X to run every misdirection and gadget play in their books.

I have no reason why I think this, but I feel like this thing goes right down to the final possession. If either team goes up by 15 pts. over the other, then I cannot see the trailing team coming back.

I have no reason why I think this, but I feel like this thing goes right down to the final possession. If either team goes up by 15 pts. over the other, then I cannot see the trailing team coming back.

 

That is exactly how I feel. I think X is peaking at the right time.

Is this match up being played at Papa John's? If so, the attendance will be larger at this one game than the crowd at BG for the combined 1A, 2A and 3A state championships games and you just might to want to include the 4A game crowd also!

Should be about 16,000+ at the Pizza Box, depending on the weather.

Edited by gold sunrise
Rule #13

Is this match up being played at Papa John's? If so, the attendance will be larger at this one game than the crowd at BG for the combined 1A, 2A and 3A state championships games and you just might to want to include the 4A game crowd also!

 

The game will be at Papa Johns and the crowd will be the largest of any playoff game or any State game but smaller than the regular season game. I expect the game to be closer than the first but not by much. St. X's run and then run again offense will not be able to get it done. The tables have turned significantly since last years games.

The game will be at Papa Johns and the crowd will be the largest of any playoff game or any State game but smaller than the regular season game. I expect the game to be closer than the first but not by much. St. X's run and then run again offense will not be able to get it done. The tables have turned significantly since last years games.

 

Is the "Super-Classy" coach still mad at St. X's coach? I wonder if he has any more tricks up his sleeves. Will be pulling for X in this one.

Is the "Super-Classy" coach still mad at St. X's coach? I wonder if he has any more tricks up his sleeves. Will be pulling for X in this one.

 

Sure you will, because you sure don't want Trinity. You better handle your own business in Union on Friday.

Sure you will, because you sure don't want Trinity. You better handle your own business in Union on Friday.

 

Nothing to do with it,thread-jacker. Playing both teams in the last couple years, ,WHILE RYLE SAT HOME, St. X fans and players have showed more class. End of story!:sssh:

Forget it, it's not worth it

Nothing to do with it,thread-jacker. Playing both teams in the last couple years, ,WHILE RYLE SAT HOME, St. X fans and players have showed more class. End of story!:sssh:

 

So you always root for the team that shows more class..I get it....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

With Alex Mattingly getting in the game late against Ballard, who does Trinity game plan against as X's starting QB? Brohm has shown that he is also a really good tight end when Mattingly was the QB.

So you always root for the team that shows more class..I get it....:rolleyes::rolleyes:

 

Nope...............Never will!

I want my Tigers to win, but they have a lot of points to make up. The defense has to step up. Of course, these are the same comments that T made the last couple times the tables were reversed. So...maybe....Go Tigers

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.