Trinity 48 Manual 13

fatsnbul

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There was no handshake. The Manual coach didn't offer his hand and started yelling. Two police got in front of him and kept him back from Beatty who was yelling back. I am not sure if it was the Manual head coach or an assistant. Tall with a red jacket on.

There was no handshake. The Manual coach didn't offer his hand and started yelling. Two police got in front of him and kept him back from Beatty who was yelling back. I am not sure if it was the Manual head coach or an assistant. Tall with a red jacket on.

That was the AD

Instant Analysis from Rivals.com - nice writeup from Senior Analyst Dallas Jackson.

The end game antics are detailed at the bottom of the page. If these details are true, and I have no reason to think they aren't, I have lost so much respect for the Trinity program, I can't even begin to tell you. What an absolute joke! There aren't enough nasty words I could use to describe Coach Beatty so I won't even try.

Up 41-13 with 30 seconds left...you take a knee, PERIOD...END OF DISCUSSION. What you DO NOT do is run a play and score a TD. And even if you decide to be classless and do that, what YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT EVER DO is run ANOTHER PLAY when the first one got called back because of a penalty and score ANOTHER MEANINGLESS TD!!!

And people wonder why there is desire to stick the privates in their own tourny? Really?

-CardinalsFan

Instant Analysis from Rivals.com - nice writeup from Senior Analyst Dallas Jackson.

The end game antics are detailed at the bottom of the page. If these details are true, and I have no reason to think they aren't, I have lost so much respect for the Trinity program, I can't even begin to tell you. What an absolute joke! There aren't enough nasty words I could use to describe Coach Beatty so I won't even try.

Up 41-13 with 30 seconds left...you take a knee, PERIOD...END OF DISCUSSION. What you DO NOT do is run a play and score a TD. And even if you decide to be classless and do that, what YOU SIMPLY CAN NOT EVER DO is run ANOTHER PLAY when the first one got called back because of a penalty and score ANOTHER MEANINGLESS TD!!!

And people wonder why there is desire to stick the privates in their own tourny? Really?

-CardinalsFan

Newcath was up 51-21 tonight and ran out the clock to end the game with running plays...does that make them classless too? It's the other teams' job to stop them. It would've been more classless for the kid to break in to the open and then fall down to keep from scoring.

Congrats to the Rocks! Game went as I expected. Manual running back is not a factor (20 carries for 59 yards). Thanks for the bulletin board material! Great job by the defense. Manual AD needs to stay off the field. That's for coaches and players! Coach Beatty let him know that. Manual head coach is a great guy. He wasn't part of the verbal exchange. Dawkins is so fast, his shadow can't find him. Foes get to watch him for 2+ years. Next for the Rocks... a State Championship Game against the Tigers on Poplar Level Road at the Pizza Palace. Should be a fun week. GO ROCKS! #20!

Newcath was up 51-21 tonight and ran out the clock to end the game with running plays...does that make them classless too? It's the other teams' job to stop them. It would've been more classless for the kid to break in to the open and then fall down to keep from scoring.

But did NewCath score?

We are talking 30 seconds...not 5 minutes. If you are up by that margin with 30 seconds to go...you lineup in Victory and call it a day. It's called respect for your opponent....something I would expect to be taught at any high school but ESPECIALLY at a school "like" Trinity.

Pathetic display. Sorry.

-CardinalsFan

-CardinalsFan

If you only knew the whole story...