Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

6A: Henderson County vs Male Predictions

Who wins this regional game? 29 members have voted

  1. 1. Who wins this regional game?

    • Henderson Co
      31%
      9
    • Male
      68%
      20

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Who wins this match-up and why? Will home field make a difference for Male?

  • Author

Male by 14 because they have fought through a tougher regular season schedule.

Male 34-21.

As much as I hate to say it Henderson's season comes to an end on Friday night. They have struggled with speedy teams and Male has plenty of it. I will say the samething about this one as I did the Male/Graves game. If Henderson can control the clock and keep the ball away from Male they have a chance. Other wise it will be Male 42 Henderson 28.

Male by 3 TDs. With all due respect, Henderson would be an average team in the Louisville Metro area, and Male has fought some much tougher fights this season. H has more speed also. The only way I see Henderson pulling the upset is with a 6 minute drive to open the scoring, and then a few H turnovers.

The wing-t that Coach Wolf learned while he was an assistant for Tom Duffy at Henderson County.

I know nothing about Henderson Cty. Anybody want to share some thought on the team? Who do I watch? I know the running back did real well against the Creekers. Its a long drive to Louisville for them. I will not pick a score.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.