Everything posted by Alabama Larry
-
Fern Creek Open
This year they have three D-1 signees. How many schools can we think of that has two? Ballard has two I know of. FC has a nice complex and the support thru the area is very good. The JV/freshmen had Ok numbers but the talent level was down. The neighborhood is very populated. If this was back in the early 70s...
-
Is this Jim McKee's teenage dream (apologies to Katy Perry)?
Katy, Wow. Its not a sin if you look quick and move on.
-
Is this Jim McKee's teenage dream (apologies to Katy Perry)?
OK, who is Katy Perry? I'm in my mid to late 50s.
-
"Ryle is just the next in line for stepping in deep doo-doo."
OX, I was messin with you I enjoy reading your thoughts. Well, some of them. :jump:
-
Perhaps some political correctness is in order?
Not sure Jim, I know when a son is not there we are not involved due to where our son is , we are there. Now when the sons move on, who knows? I'll still go to the games. Male preaches parents involvement.
-
Perhaps some political correctness is in order?
Jim, I once complained about the beating the publics were taking...I was told the Publics "need to work harder". After watching my son play at Male for four years and the WORK these kids did...well I was not happy with the outsiders comment who had no idea how much we Worked. Since 2000 6A twice the publics have won the Title. And from reports I'm getting on BGPs it might be a very long time befotre they win another one...So how long does this happen before someone steps up and make it a level playing field. Male doesn't struggle per say until they get into the playoffs. In my sons four years they didn't even get into a final game. If it was reversed, they will feel the same. Its human nature. The numbers cannot lie.
-
Is Guru a Pot stirrer?
Playoff Time, I love it. This is gonna be a fun week, where is Georgetown college at? Is the Guru gonna take pictures?
-
"Ryle is just the next in line for stepping in deep doo-doo."
He has over 6K posts? I've read maybe two of them. :idunno:
-
Western vs. Allen County-Scottsville, does this game matter?
Matters to maybe a few folks...Western can play, they played some 6A teams very well and has great team speed. I cannot comment on the other teams but this is why they run in July, to get to this point. "thats why you play the games".
-
If Ryle beats Trinity would they be the favorite over...
As a Male person I say this thread has no meat to it. :idunno: But to answer the question, No and of course not! Sidebar= Rocks will not lose to Ryle.
-
6A: Trinity/Ryle Predictions
Can they bring in more seats? I won't be there but just an idea. :idunno:
-
Trinity 48 Manual 13
Make it a level playing field for everyone and give us a chance. ^^^ CardsFans is pretty upset and I don't know why. But he is right on several points...You take the knee. I've been around football since 1960.
-
High School Football Stadium Addresses
Bowling Green playoffs field...
-
What will uk#1fan do if Simon Kenton loses to Ryle on Friday?
Maybe when you are messing with us you might put a cartoon at the end of your post, that way we can judge you better, Oh wait... Bible says "do not judge, or you will be judged." Matthew 7:1 Anyway the little cartoon guys can mean the world to your statement. Nothing wrong with loving your team. But respect who you are playing. If Male and SK meet up in the finals we can have some fun. :idunno:
-
What will uk#1fan do if Simon Kenton loses to Ryle on Friday?
UK#1Fan, did you play in high school? I did, and had a great time even though I didn't get to really play in a game. I was on the team.
-
6A: Trinity/St. X Predictions
^^^Afraid you are mistaken there Poster, XGrad you to. So if Henderson County beats X in the finals who is the 6A State Champ?
-
6A: Henderson County vs Male Predictions
I know nothing about Henderson Cty. Anybody want to share some thought on the team? Who do I watch? I know the running back did real well against the Creekers. Its a long drive to Louisville for them. I will not pick a score.
-
The Ryle/Simon Loser
Anytime you lose and your season ends, well thats rough. When young players involved, but its also hard on the parents/fans. There can only be one winner. But you also can look back later and be happy with the effort, now this takes time for me. I'm lookin forward to this friday.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
I also agree wtih UK#1fan about how hard it is to beat a team two times in a row, same for the Rocks who beat X. That was a decent post by the guy. :clap:
-
Trinity 48 Manual 13
To be fair Manual when they played Eastern went for a field goal late in the game while the game was out of reach. Surprised that was not mentioned already.
-
6A: Simon Kenton/Ryle Predictions
66, I'll take some.
-
Football Blowout Etiquette
Great post VOR, and don't forget..."do unto others as you would have them do unto you". No, I didn't just make that up.
-
Trinity 48 Manual 13
All Tell, it was his son and he wanted to get him a shot at the NFL. I wasn't around at Male back then and really can't remember anything about Chris. But throwing long passes three things can happen when the pass is thrown, and two of the three are bad things.
-
Trinity 48 Manual 13
We are all very good football fans on here, we know what right and whats not. Coach Lucas mentioned the time out, if he wasn't upset why mention it? Take a knee, you have won. We all have been on both ends of this, and we know whats right. Was the kid a starter that scored? If he is, then there is a another reason this was done, doesn't make it right, just wrong.
-
6A Playoffs Trinity/Manual Predictions
Jim, 16-20 on the season. Bring me a bacon and egg sandwich and some OJ. Wait, is that a broken rule to do that? :idunno: