Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. I'm in if they need a waterboy or chaingang member! I thought I saw Leatherneck running this morning around 5am so he must be thinking about making a comeback.
  2. The Birds have there first intersquad scrimmage today. What a great day for football, 50 degrees and sunny. The Birds do more live hitting in these 10 days than they do all summer up until games start.
  3. The season seems like it just ended!
  4. I just spit my drink out! You are a pretty witty guy.
  5. It sure would have been interesting to see Austin guarding Grant last night. I'm not to sure if Austin would have made a difference in the outcome but he would of definitly added another option of trying to slow Grant down.
  6. Yes they did, we were a little down that year, we lost a game that year!:laugh:
  7. I thought that the Mitchell's and not Highland's went thru the court system to get Mike an injunction? Dale played him when the court's said he could play and benched him when they said he couldn't.
  8. Brandon recieved an offer from Air Force last night. It doesn't appear that he will going there though.
  9. Nice win considering Grubbs and Grote didn't play and Kowolonek only scoring 3 pts.
  10. What school's have started lifting? I know that Highlands has started lifting and running. Just wanted to know what schools are working towards next season.
  11. What a difference 3 years make. If you looked at Cam as a soph. and look at him now you wouldn't believe how hard he has worked to overcome the size difference he had to go against every week. Congrats Cam! You earned it!
  12. Congrats Will !A fine young man. Good Luck on where you choose to further your education.
  13. Has anyone made it to any of the practices? Just wanting to see how they look.
  14. And if you had a daughter, I hope she would look like her mother!:laugh:
  15. I am going with my lovely wife. Maybe we can ride together!
  16. He sent a text message to the football players telling them about the award. So I would say he got the award.
  17. Wait till Henry hear's this comment! :laugh:
  18. Congrats Coach Mueller and to the players that provided you this great opportunity to showcase what kind of coach you are!
  19. Congrats Tyler! You had a very good High School career. Best of Luck on the next level.
  20. I heard there might be a couple transfers coming in this week. Does anyone know were there from?
  21. When do we play again? Is everyone healthy this week? Go Birds!
  22. Congrats Austin on your selection! Notre Dame is getting a very good football player and a better person ta boot. Good luck and can't wait to see you play.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.