Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Collinsworth commits to....

Featured Replies

The University of Notre Dame :dancingpa:dancingpa

 

It also said he was being recruited to play offense.

  • Replies 110
  • Views 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Curious, what is your source?

Done deal I just got a text myself.

I would be careful. Not saying that its not true, but I do know he is planning on making his official decision at the Army All American Bowl.

:dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa :dancingpa

Congrats Austin! Terrific news.:dancingpa:dancingpa:dancingpa

Not going to pay $8.33 per month to read something that I may or may not already knew. I just find it strange that he offically commited. This is awesome news if it is indeed true. This kid would be a perfect at ND. I know a certain Grandpa that is probally speechless (a great thing)to say the least of the idea of his Grandson playing at ND. 20n10

Congrats Austin!!!!!!! :dancingpa

 

Looks like this will be the FIRST time in my life to ever cheer for ND!!!!! :scared:

 

GO IRISH! :thumb:

Been a ND fan all my life. Great school. Great kid. Great decision. Looking forward to following him throughout his career. Congrats AC!

Congrats Austin!!!!!!! :dancingpa

 

Looks like this will be the FIRST time in my life to ever cheer for ND!!!!! :scared:

 

GO IRISH! :thumb:

 

Congrats Austin !!!

 

:dancingpa:dancingpa

  • Author
Not going to pay $8.33 per month to read something that I may or may not already knew. I just find it strange that he offically commited. This is awesome news if it is indeed true. This kid would be a perfect at ND. I know a certain Grandpa that is probally speechless (a great thing)to say the least of the idea of his Grandson playing at ND. 20n10

 

Now you can look at the committment list for free.

That is Awesome!!! Congrats to the young man.

Not fighting it anymore. The cat is out of the bag. Highlands just announced at the High School basketball game that our own AC is headed to South Bend. Its official as far as I am concerned. Way to go AC. I guess hes blowing off the Army gig announcement. What do I know. BTW, I dont need anyone to answer that one either as much as some of you will be licking your chops. 20n10.

Congrats to Austin. I wish him the best of luck at ND.

 

Of course, sadly, he is already getting ripped on the ND boards because he isn't a "big enough" recruit to start the BK era up there. I'm more than confident he'll prove the doubters wrong...

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.