Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

FamilyTradition

10 Post Members
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by FamilyTradition

  1. What kind of squad does CovCath have this year. I heard that they were loaded this year with plenty of talent. You would think that coach Brossart would try to make this game up.
  2. I wish that the KHSAA would have let Highland's do their own investigation in the Mitchell case. It would have saved the state a lot of money.HA!
  3. The cover page of the preview had all six player's standing together with their new uniform's. Would it be possible to get a picture of these same players wearing their uniform's from last year. Now that would have been a great cover picture!
  4. Dayton Daily News high school football preview has been released. If someone could print this article it would be an interesting article to read. Talk about recruiting!
  5. A Male player got hurt on a kickoff. He came off the field holding his arm. Not sure of the number though.
  6. I know at Highlands they go on the field to check the heat index.
  7. I believe that someone is already looking into the problem of lighting at HHS. They got some kind of committee together to work this problem. It might be those same people that put the new field together.
  8. of your team's game this Friday? High 90's for Friday. I just watch ICN6 football preview for 6a. My Bird's are playing Ryle and after watching the preview, I noticed that the Raider's have some rather large players. Do any of these large players play both way's ? This game could come down to who's players are in better shape.
  9. I guess everyone must be at Sunday mass? Just thought that some of Colonels faithful would give their opinions.
  10. I think the Bird's win by 2 td's. I went to the CovCath-Ryle scrimmage and I thought that Ryle had a pretty good defense against the Colonel's.
  11. New coach,new offense, and a whole lot of new starters. What's there chance's against LaSalle?
  12. I remember the starters on defense but forgot about Hempling.
  13. Speaking of cannon, Hey Boom I hope that you've got plenty of powder for this year. It look's like this year's squad will be putting a lot of points on the board .
  14. I didn't think that any of this year's linemen played against Colerain? Maybe I'm wrong.
  15. It's a little early to make a comparison to the 04 team, but this team has the makings of becoming a very good unit! Should be interesting how many shutouts this team has this year
  16. It seems to be somewhat of a problem at Highlands. Just wanting to know if any other football team is experiencing this problem.
  17. I know they did last year at Beechwood.
  18. Is there a reason why Male only has 1 scrimmage this season? Is this normal?
  19. Who will be some of the Male star's to look for Friday. I alway's enjoy when Male comes to Highlands. How about some #'s of players to look for.
  20. I'm not to sure about the hit on Tony, but I thought that the hit on Josh Conner was a little low. It was a legal hit but you would think that a kid as big as #4 was that he would make his initial hit above the knee's on a straight on tackle. Like I said , it was legal but after the hit he laid on Tony I think that Josh didn't expect a hit so low on the body.
  21. Dale has to be happy with the qb situation. The starting qb (Clay Cecil) is a little bang up and Tony comes in and does a fine job running the offense. Will Bardo run's the second offense and doesn't miss a beat. Both of these qb's could probably start just about anywhere else. On Defense, I was very impressed with the way the def. line kept the Tiger's line off of the lb'ers. I thought that Mike Labor did a great job considering he just started playing d-line.
  22. A little trivia ? What current Highlands football player had a grandfather that was a star athlete at MC?
  23. I'm not sure but I think Dixie doesn't do double sessions.
  24. Highlands practices from 7:00 am to 12:00 pm and then 6:00 pm to 9:00 pm in the evening. The first practice they are usually off the field by 9:30 am and then the rest of the time is either films or weight lifting.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.