Cov Cath / Highlands Freshman cancelled

BlueChip

I hope they can get this game in. It would be a bummer if both teams do not get a taste of what CCH vs Highlands is like.

What kind of squad does CovCath have this year. I heard that they were loaded this year with plenty of talent. You would think that coach Brossart would try to make this game up.

What kind of squad does CovCath have this year. I heard that they were loaded this year with plenty of talent. You would think that coach Brossart would try to make this game up.

Honestly have no idea. I have heard that they are loaded also, but that remains to be seen.

I heard that the game will be played Thursday night at 8:00pm or Saturday morning. The assumption is that the Thursday night game would be played at HHS (No Varsity Pregame Thursday due to Sunday TM game) and the Saturday game would be played at Cov Cath, (Jr Football League prevails! :sssh: )

I heard that the game will be played Thursday night at 8:00pm or Saturday morning. The assumption is that the Thursday night game would be played at HHS (No Varsity Pregame Thursday due to Sunday TM game) and the Saturday game would be played at Cov Cath, (Jr Football League prevails! :sssh: )

Doesn't Ncc and CovCath play on Saturday at CCH?