Everything posted by SKINPIG
-
Letcher Central VS. Clay County
I don't know the facts.
-
Letcher Central VS. Clay County
Clay does have some players banged up and Lewis has been on crutches all week, not sure if he will start tonight. Stepp has got permission (By Appeal)to be there tonight though.
-
Corbin vs. Bell County
Bell 42 Corbin 0
-
Letcher Central VS. Clay County
If Clay continues their physical play up front, they will be fine in this one.
-
Best QB in Eastern KY
"The boy from Clay Co." is Zach Lewis. As if you didn't know!
-
Clay County 28 Wayne County 27
It was a Slobber-Knocker!! Both teams got off to a slow start defensively. Halftime had Clay up 22-21. Wayne sored with about 1:50 left in the game, went for two and Clay makes a huge stop on the two. Wayne gets the ball back with less than a minute to go but Clay held them for the win. GOOD GAME!
-
NORTH LAUREL - CLAY SCRIMMAGE??
5. Clay County
-
NORTH LAUREL - CLAY SCRIMMAGE??
I had to miss this one. Did anyone see it?
-
Kevin Spurlock named new coach @ Clay Co!!!
You've got it backwards, Gray is the one that jumped off the wagon.
-
Kevin Spurlock named new coach @ Clay Co!!!
I assume Combs will be an assistant, after him it's a short list. Coach Spurlock will just have to talk to the ones interested and build his staff from there. One thing I think Spurlock will bring to the table is STABILITY, and that will be VERY welcome.:thumb:
-
Clay Co. Job
Bulldog puppies or not, the search is coming to a close soon.
-
Clay Co. Job
Starting line-up??? I'd hate to speculate on that at this time. With a new coach coming I'd say it's wide open. With the basketball coach search finally winding down, the word here in the Hog Lot is that we need to turn ALL our attention to the Fighting Tigers of the gridiron. It's FOOTBALL SEASON and the Tigers will be very exciting to watch.:thumb:
-
Clay Co. Job
:thumb: :thumb:
-
Clay Co. Job
I'd say it's Spurlock's if he wants it. If he knows anything about the talent from the 7th grade and up, I'd say he wants it. I hope to hear an announcement soon.
-
Todd Messer new head coach at Clinton County
Clinton County gets a fine young coach in Messer.
-
Clay Co. Job
I don't either.
-
Clay Co. Job
Depends on who you ask. I don't think anything other than confusion is official at this time. Dead period is arriving fast, give it to Combs, give it to Gray, just give it to somebody that wants it, and do it soon.
-
Who are the QBs to look out for in KY in 2006?
I agree 51513 on both accounts. The key to the freshman class doing "big things" is them sticking together. I suppose a lot of the incoming freshman are going to start showing up at the complex soon. If only 4 or 5 of these incoming freshman are still on the team 3 years down the road, it will be VERY easy to forget their Middle School accomplishments.
-
Wide Recievers to watch out for in '06
Remember the names Mathew Dobbs & Phillip Dunn...Clay County.
-
Who are the QBs to look out for in KY in 2006?
Dobbs is a beast! He will be a junior. He can play TE, Slot, WR or anywhere. He was marked after the first game at the Woodford 7 on 7 and still couldn't be stopped. He has a knack for reading defenders and getting to the right spot. Clay also has a kid by the name of Dunn who looked like he had glue on his hands. There was another kid by the name of "Duck" Bullock, he played very well, came up with some big catches and picks when they were needed. Clay's offense should be solid for the next few years, they had some freshmen out there that looked very good, Nicholson, Reid, Gilbert, Jackson (almost a Dobbs clone) and some other players I'm not familiar with yet. If Clay can get their defense in line, they will be tough to handle.
-
Who are the QBs to look out for in KY in 2006?
I wathed Zach Lewis (sophomore to be) yesterday at the Woodford County 7 on 7 Tourney. He looked very sharp, having only one interception on the day (which bounced off the chest of a receiver). Clay won the tourney by the way with wins over Mercer, Grant 2 times, Woodford #2 and Casey Co. If there is a better soph in the state, I can't imagine who it would be. Not sure if Clay's offense should be considered "wide open throwing", they did have a 1000 yard rusher last year in Bragg (senior to be).
-
Clay Co. Coaching Search
That's enough light-hearted sarcasm from you guys! I hope that's what it is anyway. A hillbilly redneck like myself might find those remarks offensive.
-
Clay Co. Coaching Search
Ain't heard a thing.
-
Clay Co. Coaching Search
Gray did do a good job. I'd say Gray went off half-cocked and couldn't pull the bullet back. I've heard stories before where bullets have actually ricocheted right back into the barrel. It don't happen much, but I reckon it has happened.
-
Clay Co. Coaching Search
We might be able to count them all out, know what I mean Vern?