Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kevin Spurlock named new coach @ Clay Co!!!

Featured Replies

Skin who is going to be Spurlocks assistants and what will he be bringing to the table???

Clay got a good one with Coach Spurlock. He knows how to coach and will make the Tiger faithful very proud! :thumb:

Congratulations to Coach Spurlock.

Solid coaching and a big void he left in Hazard. You guys are getting a great coach.

Spurlock is a good coach. Did the unrest at Hazard contibute to Spurlock's leaving, or does he simply consider Clay a step up the ladder?

Skin who is going to be Spurlocks assistants and what will he be bringing to the table???

 

I assume Combs will be an assistant, after him it's a short list. Coach Spurlock will just have to talk to the ones interested and build his staff from there. One thing I think Spurlock will bring to the table is STABILITY, and that will be VERY welcome.:thumb:

I assume Combs will be an assistant, after him it's a short list. Coach Spurlock will just have to talk to the ones interested and build his staff from there. One thing I think Spurlock will bring to the table is STABILITY, and that will be VERY welcome.:thumb:

Short term. After reading all the post about Gray during ball season, I'm surprised everyone in Clay jumped off his wagon.

WOW...Didn't see this one coming after the season Hazard had this year, but congrats to Coach Spurlock and good luck in Clay County.

Clay has got a proven winner. I have always thought that Spulock was underappreciated at Hazard. I expect to see Clay county back in the elite in a few years. Good Luck to Coach Spurlock, I hate to see the 14th region lose him.

Short term. After reading all the post about Gray during ball season, I'm surprised everyone in Clay jumped off his wagon.

 

You've got it backwards, Gray is the one that jumped off the wagon.

I feel the Hazard program took a step backwards today regardless of who they get to replace Spurlock. I think he was a great coach and asset to the program...

Is Spurlock bringing any assitants or players with him over to clay?

 

 

The rest of the 14th would love that.

 

I think bringing players would qualify as illegal.

I feel the Hazard program took a step backwards today regardless of who they get to replace Spurlock. I think he was a great coach and asset to the program...

 

I agree. He is a class act and a solid head coach who really does care about the kids and the game. Clay got a dandy one, that's for sure! :thumb:

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.