Who are the QBs to look out for in KY in 2006?

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Middlesboro's Trevor Hoskins has to be near the Top of the list.

Trevor Hoskins - 6'3", 190#, 4.69 forty - 2300 All-Purpose yards, 27 TD's in 2005.

Last list I heard included Marshall, Purdue, Cincinnati and Western giving him serious looks.

Ammonds would be my #1 guy to start the year. Pugh would be my top choice for Eastern KY. Petrino should have a big year at Trinity in the new/old offense.

My choice for the guy nobody knows about is Dylan Grandon at North Oldham. He was started since his Freshman year and will now be a Junior. Throws a very nice ball!

How about the youngster from Clay Co?

Not sure how to value a wide open throwing offense in evaluating a QB but he may have some gaudy #'s this season

Anyone more familiar with him?

Woody Jr

I wathed Zach Lewis (sophomore to be) yesterday at the Woodford County 7 on 7 Tourney. He looked very sharp, having only one interception on the day (which bounced off the chest of a receiver). Clay won the tourney by the way with wins over Mercer, Grant 2 times, Woodford #2 and Casey Co. If there is a better soph in the state, I can't imagine who it would be. Not sure if Clay's offense should be considered "wide open throwing", they did have a 1000 yard rusher last year in Bragg (senior to be).