Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Job

Featured Replies

Whose the guy in Clay? Word on the street is that it was to be announced early this week and they had actually asked Gray to come back.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whose the guy in Clay? Word on the street is that it was to be announced early this week and they had actually asked Gray to come back.

They asked, he asked, whatever, Gray is the coach once again.

You've gotta be kidding me. What happened to the long list of candidates we were hearing about? Were none of them qualified? Or did none of the would-be candidates seem interested in "playing ball?"

You've gotta be kidding me. What happened to the long list of candidates we were hearing about? Were none of them qualified? Or did none of the would-be candidates seem interested in "playing ball?"

NO it's not a line from the blue collar comedy tour. I guess Gray's the man to Git "R" done.

  • Author
They asked, he asked, whatever, Gray is the coach once again.[/QUOT You"re kidding? Are you serious?:confused:
They asked, he asked, whatever, Gray is the coach once again.[/QUOT You"re kidding? Are you serious?:confused:

I'm following your lead. But no I'm not joking.

Is this true or a wild tale? I can not believe Grey would walk away then come back after half the summer season is over. What are the opinions of the Clay County faithful? Will they accept this kinda thing.

Who's been working with the team since the school year ended, and taking them to the summer camps? This is sort of a strange situation.

I've not heard if it is official or not, but everyone is saying that he is the coach. Maybe SKINPIG would know if it has been annoucned or not. I'm sure there will be some people who will be upset if this is true, because they think Glenn just walked out on the boys.

Glenn Gray will be the Clay County Coach next season, write it down.

Glenn Gray will be the Clay County Coach next season, write it down.

Since he is a newspaper man, I guess he can always avoid the negative publicity of the pen.:D

  • Author
Since he is a newspaper man, I guess he can always avoid the negative publicity of the pen.:D
Does this mean the kid from Jackson Co. is coming to Clay?:confused:

Jackson County had a strong showing at the AAU varsity tournament. I would hate to see Coach Hays lose another player. If he could have kept Elliott, McGowen, etc over the years then he would have been in the thick of things. Jackson looks like a team that will be the favorite for their district and probably a top five in the region next season. I can not see why any of their players would want to leave the program as it seems more stable than Clay County right now.

Hard to find jobs for people in Clay.

I've not heard if it is official or not, but everyone is saying that he is the coach. Maybe SKINPIG would know if it has been annoucned or not. I'm sure there will be some people who will be upset if this is true, because they think Glenn just walked out on the boys.

 

Depends on who you ask. I don't think anything other than confusion is official at this time. Dead period is arriving fast, give it to Combs, give it to Gray, just give it to somebody that wants it, and do it soon.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.