Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Job

Featured Replies

Glenn Gray will be the Clay County Coach next season, write it down.

 

I really don't expect Gray to accept the job.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't either.

I don't either.

 

A coach will be named by the end of the week !!! Interviews will take place in the next couple of days if nothing else happens . I'd say look east young men!!!! But not far.

Will the man from the east bring other tidings of joy?

A coach will be named by the end of the week !!! Interviews will take place in the next couple of days if nothing else happens . I'd say look east young men!!!! But not far.

 

Who is getting interviewed?

Will the man from the east bring other tidings of joy?

 

Very possible!!

Who is getting interviewed?

 

A bulldog and a bear(former)! Look for the the bulldog to have the biggest bitein this one!!!

Interviews begin Thursday!!!!

A coach will be named by the end of the week !!! Interviews will take place in the next couple of days if nothing else happens . I'd say look east young men!!!! But not far.

I was told yesterday by a person who has worked a few of the camps this summer that the same guy that coached Clay County last year would return as coach next year. The person who told me this said it was solid info. I guess we'll know for sure in a few days.

I was told yesterday by a person who has worked a few of the camps this summer that the same guy that coached Clay County last year would return as coach next year. The person who told me this said it was solid info. I guess we'll know for sure in a few days.

 

Nope! That fell through, Gray backed out agin after showing interest. Look toward the east I believe its a (lock)on the (Spur) of the moment unless something falls through!!!:thumb:

Nope! That fell through, Gray backed out agin after showing interest. Look toward the east I believe its a (lock)on the (Spur) of the moment unless something falls through!!!:thumb:

Okay.

Clay County is a high profile job, and a place with a lot of basketball tradition.

They shouldn't have any trouble attracting quality candidates.

Hey Skin whats the rumblings after the mock trials held today in Clay?

Look for Spurlock to be the choice if he desires to move and take the reigns at BIG CLAY.

Look for Spurlock to be the choice if he desires to move and take the reigns at BIG CLAY.

 

Spurlock is the man unless something drastic happens !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow. The Tigers are getting a dandy one if indeed Coach Spurlock does get this job.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.