Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Clay Co. Job

Featured Replies

Hey Skin whats the rumblings after the mock trials held today in Clay?

 

I'd say it's Spurlock's if he wants it. If he knows anything about the talent from the 7th grade and up, I'd say he wants it. I hope to hear an announcement soon.

  • Replies 41
  • Views 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow. The Tigers are getting a dandy one if indeed Coach Spurlock does get this job.

 

:thumb: :thumb:

I'd say it's Spurlock's if he wants it. If he knows anything about the talent from the 7th grade and up, I'd say he wants it. I hope to hear an announcement soon.

Hey skin, who will be in the starting line-up when the season starts? You seem to be talking to the right people in the mountains.

Hey skin, who will be in the starting line-up when the season starts? You seem to be talking to the right people in the mountains.

 

Starting line-up??? I'd hate to speculate on that at this time. With a new coach coming I'd say it's wide open. With the basketball coach search finally winding down, the word here in the Hog Lot is that we need to turn ALL our attention to the Fighting Tigers of the gridiron. It's FOOTBALL SEASON and the Tigers will be very exciting to watch.:thumb:

Starting line-up??? I'd hate to speculate on that at this time. With a new coach coming I'd say it's wide open. With the basketball coach search finally winding down, the word here in the Hog Lot is that we need to turn ALL our attention to the Fighting Tigers of the gridiron. It's FOOTBALL SEASON and the Tigers will be very exciting to watch.:thumb:

 

I wouldn't put all my (Bulldog puppies) in a basket just yet!!!!!!!!!:D

  • Author
I wouldn't put all my (Bulldog puppies) in a basket just yet!!!!!!!!!:D

What does that mean?:confused:

I wouldn't put all my (Bulldog puppies) in a basket just yet!!!!!!!!!:D

 

Bulldog puppies or not, the search is coming to a close soon.:D

What does that mean?:confused:

Well sometimes things just don't pan out but we will see!! There is an old saying its better to have 1 bulldog in hand than 2 in the den!!!!

Good luck to Coach Spurlock, should he be the guy. I only hope he has to deal with less meddling than he did at Hazard. Not sure how optimistic I am about that, given all the unfortunate stories I hear about Bobby Keith U.

  • Author
Good luck to Coach Spurlock, should he be the guy. I only hope he has to deal with less meddling than he did at Hazard. Not sure how optimistic I am about that, given all the unfortunate stories I hear about Bobby Keith U.
He hasn't seen MEDDLING yet.:sssh:
He hasn't seen MEDDLING yet.:sssh:

Oh, I'd say he will pickup some medals(meddling) along the way in his career @ Clay for courage under fire and ego wounded in the line of battle!!

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.