Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

GaViking

Former Member
  • Joined

  • Last visited

Everything posted by GaViking

  1. Nice to hear everything is hopefully on schedule for Scott HS football field. Good luck this year.
  2. Open enrollment isn't the problem. Dixie had a field of mud in 2004 during the playoff's.
  3. Keep voting for the Boone/Dixie game (currently at 43%). New Richmond at Western Brown is right behind at 42%.
  4. Football play off games are played on someones home field but not the SAME teams field every year.
  5. I agree with you on playing on a neutral court for regional tournaments. It's not fair for teams in the 10th region to have to play year after year at the fieldhouse. Homer's might like it, however it isn't fair for the other teams to have to play at Mason due to home field advantage. Sorry, but it's like playing the ninth region at Holmes fieldhouse every year.
  6. It is the truth :thumb:
  7. Good luck to Newport representing NKY. You played an awesome game today.
  8. Newport 14 - Holmes 8 at the end of the first
  9. http://www.realtalk1160.com/ We are listening to the radio broadcast.
  10. Give me the Field House at Holmes any day over Conner. I attended a game at Conner and will never do it again. I actually ended up sitting in the aisle steps due to people making sure they had enough room for their butt's and their kids butt's.
  11. :thumb: You must be a great NKY basketball supporter to travel and take the great pictures that you post. I just want to tell you thanks. Go Dawgs and NKY basketball.
  12. Houseofpaint - what a nice gesture from your students. Thank you to all the men and women who serve and have served our country. Also, thanks to the families and spouses who hold the homefront together while your loved ones are deployed. It's not easy.
  13. Best of luck to the Holmes Bulldogs on your game next week. You have had a great season and played an awesome game Friday. GO DAWGS!
  14. Congratulation's Dixie! Enjoy tonight, and then get ready for the next game.
  15. I can believe Dixie scored that well.
  16. Keep the game going Holmes!
  17. Will there be a radio broadcast of the game?
  18. It's going to rain, Dixie is jinxed, they play at Dixie. Dixie 24 Boone 21
  19. I'm not a coach, I'm not a parent and I'm not crying. It was a bad call and it hurt Dixie. I am done.
  20. They ref's are suspended for a week? Great. Please do not allow this official on your field.
  21. I'm sure the Dixie players were excited, and what football team wouldn't be. I guess the only advice other teams may want to consider is it could also happen to you.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.